• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Quick

Banned
jq8G71rKNUQoV.jpg

*slow clap*

Goddamn.

Going to the Rivermen Oilers game tonight. Hopefully Peoria can withstand the Baron's 0 for 4 losing streak.

Nope. Peoria is terrible.

No shit. What a bunch of dicks. Hammer just had the balls to give his opinion.

To be fair pretty much everyone is acting crazy on the NHLPA side it seems. I mean even his teammate said:

"Brouwer told the Washington Post, “Me being on their team, how am I going to trust them as a teammate from now on?""

I mean seriously? Trust him for what? You think he'll give more turnovers or what pick up the puck and mail it to the league or? Trust that he wants to win? What crucial part of trust was destroyed and now you're not even sure what to do with him on your team now? The overreactions hurt my head.

Quick

Banned
Hamrlik was just getting started by sharing his own opinion without the NHLPA's mind control, but he can do so much more damage. What if he had sex with Brouer's wife/girlfriend? What if he murders Ovechkin in the shower? What if he blows up the Verizon Center?

THIS MAN IS A POTENTIAL THREAT.

Hamrlik was just getting started by sharing his own opinion without the NHLPA's mind control, but he can do so much more damage. What if he had sex with Brouer's wife/girlfriend? What if he murders Ovechkin in the shower? What if he blows up the Verizon Center?

THIS MAN IS A POTENTIAL THREAT.

Hey when you can't trust a man, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

Socreges

Banned
Thanks, Quick! Now I don't want the lockout to end so I can keep using this awesome avatar

TeamNope is the hipster version of TeamSolo. You probably haven't heard of them.
TeamSolo is to TeamNope as the Atlanta Thrashers are to the Winnipeg Jets.

Cake Boss

Banned
Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice
NHL wasn't interested in mediators last week when NHLPA asked. Daly: "Different circumstances. Different stage of negotiations."

DOPING ON HOPE

Cake Boss

Banned
"@GenePrincipe: Certain players being asked if they can go to NHL-NHLPA meetings.If they can't make it they are not being told where meeting is taking place"

TOP SECRET HOPE

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
"@GenePrincipe: Certain players being asked if they can go to NHL-NHLPA meetings.If they can't make it they are not being told where meeting is taking place"

TOP SECRET HOPE

LOL. They're probably excluding players like Hamrlik cause they're scared of reasonable voices.

Top Bottom