• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Acid08

Banned
BREAKING NEWS

DAVID BOOTH CONTINUES TO MASSACRE ANIMALS IN LIEU OF HOCKEY

A480YVVCIAAxpsh.jpg
What an asshole.

Cake Boss

Banned
Just spent 3 hours getting 7500 ea pucks to spend on a pack in HUT mode, only to receive Robidas as a player back and a 30 game contract woopedy fucking doo. Thanks EA.

Fucking game mode just rewards turds that spend money on those packs.

ShaneB

Well the baseball playoffs are at least interesting. Glad the Orioles won last night, praying they can win again tonight.

Curufinwe

Things I liked about RE that aren't in RE6:

- Actually being scared. No creepy atmosphere due to all the stupid action sequences. A few here and there, but not genuinely creepy and relies on cheap 'shock' tactics to create a scare.

- Conserving ammo. I have so much that I don't know what to do with it.

- Puzzles.

There wasn't much ammo in Chris chapter 2, but that's all I've played so far.

It's crap, people who like it like bad games and too many of those people are unwilling to admit it.

I'm sure you like plenty of games other people would say are bad. Get over yourself.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Fuck the AHL. The league is going to get destroyed by whichever team has Hopkins and Yakupov anyway.

Yakupov had an interesting few days, he went to play for Russia. Got told that he was still technically supposed to be playing for the Sting, but then a few days later got told he can go back to Russia.

I'm actually interested in watching some of the AHL Games because of some of the younger NHL talent that are going to be floating around.

I'm going to try and watch some Charlotte Checkers streams.

ShaneB

I have that to watch and the AHL starts tonight.

I'm bummed that the game starts at 5pm est. I'll pretty much miss the first half of the game since I won't get home until about 7:30. (bit of a rub on baseball knowing the game will probably take 5 hours anyway.)

I love you!

I hate the yankees with a passion indeed. But, if the Orioles do win the tonight, I have little interest in watching the ALCS. I mean Detroit vs Baltimore? Ehhhhh.. It would be nice to see Washington win their series, would root for them against the Giants.

This is now the official AHL thread. Everyone pick a team.

I'd imagine Oklahoma City will be the team to beat again. I mean they won it all last season I mean they did pretty well last season, and they've got that influx of young Oiler talent. scary. edit: that being said.. I'm more partial to the CHL, let's go Sea Dogs!

That it was. Haven't seen a beatdown like that since that bus driver thread.

I have to say, I didn't watch either debate as I could really care less about politics now adays (just followed the thread reactions), but I have never seen so many people on GAF want to curl under a rock and die from last weeks debate, to all of them having a giant orgasm at once yesterday. Oh GAF

What an asshole.

Seems pretty cool in my book (other than the fact he plays for Vancouver)

Let's go GRIFFINS!

Hopefully the rookies shine bright!

Socreges

Banned
How are you guys watching AHL games (excluding going to them)? Are there any channels carrying them? Streams (of the less than legal kind)? Official online streams?

Merguson

Banned
How are you guys watching AHL games (excluding going to them)? Are there any channels carrying them? Streams (of the less than legal kind)? Official online streams?

Well for the Marlies.. LeafsTV and Sportsnet One is carrying their home games for the month of October (November unannounced.. depends on the NHL CBA)

Nothing for away games.. I suppose AHL Live will have them but it's a pretty expensive service i hear..

I'd imagine Oklahoma City will be the team to beat again. I mean they won it all last season, and they've got that influx of young Oiler talent. scary. edit: that being said.. I'm more partial to the CHL, let's go Sea Dogs!

Oklahoma City didn't win last time...Marlies beat them easily in like 5 games.

Socreges

Banned
Well for the Marlies.. LeafsTV and Sportsnet One is carrying their home games for the month of October (November unannounced.. depends on the NHL CBA)

Nothing for away games.. I suppose AHL Live will have them but it's a pretty expensive service i hear..
I'm sure we would've gotten something like that had Victoria gotten the Canucks' farm team instead of a WHL team. Bah.

I'd just like to see the occasional Wolves game, but it seems like that isn't an option.... (not willing to pay for AHL Live)

ShaneB

Oklahoma City didn't win last time...Marlies beat them easily in like 5 games.

Jeez, did I muck that up. I was even at one of the Marlies home games where they won against the Barons.

No idea what the heck I was thinking about there.. shows how much I follow the AHL, but now I remember, Norfolk riding that hot streak into the playoffs and eventually winning the Calder Cup.

Top Bottom