• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Same. Fuck the NHL. I'm loving have time to do other shit instead of watching 80+ NHL games.
The fact that Habs had such an awful season, and are in a retooling stage makes this lockout not that terrible for me, especially if we can end up getting another great draft pick....
Google Neogaf and Devolution...

What the fuck.

http://www.quickmeme.com/NeoGAF-Asshole/?upcoming
These are pretty old, I saw some of them a while ago, some are pretty amusing. Still the best is the ytmd thing someone did of a person reading Amirox's post during the Final Fantasy 13 reveal for 360.

Quick

Banned
I want to backtrack a little on the whole Rypien memorial fuck up.

I'm cool with calling people out for their bullshit, but it's a whole different ball game (hockey game?) when threats are being thrown around nonchalantly. That's just not cool.

She apparently deleted her account, and people apparently sent her death threats on Twitter.

I must have missed something. Why is she a big GAF personality?

She's a girl, posts like a dude? I don't know either.

I fell under her crosshairs once, but I admit that I made a mistake and apologized for it.

Socreges

Banned
Devolution gets attention because she posts a lot, is controversial, is fairly smart, and most importantly has a vagina.

:lol

Bitch deleted her Twitter instead of apologizing.
When you're getting beaten bloody by a mob, you don't ask for forgiveness. You fucking book it. She's probably terrified.

Marvie_3

Banned
Devolution gets attention because she posts a lot, is controversial, is fairly smart, and most importantly has a vagina.

When you're getting beaten bloody by a mob, you don't ask for forgiveness. You fucking book it. She's probably terrified.
That describes you pretty well. How come you don't get more attention?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
bf9.gif

I shudder anytime I hear the term "Gaf celebrity"

Socreges

Banned
As I typed that I saw the setup and added "fairly smart" to discourage you. But who wouldn't just give the compliment to get to the insults.

And I do get attention. Just sucks that it's mostly from you.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
As I typed that I saw the setup and added "fairly smart" to discourage you. But who wouldn't just give the compliment to get to the insults.

And I do get attention. Just sucks that it's mostly from you.
Love on the battlefield. :D

God we need hockey back so we can bitch about each other's teams instead of talking about gaf celebs.

Solo

The fact that Habs had such an awful season, and are in a retooling stage makes this lockout not that terrible for me, especially if we can end up getting another great draft pick....

Exactly. I'll obvious be there when NHL hockey returns in 2017, but until then, I'm not really missing it.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I had a dream the NHL returned after a season and a half. The fans obviously went to the game but showed their displeasure.

All across the league players played infront of sold out arenas where not a single person made a peep the entire game. You could hear a pin drop. There was no cheering or excitement when the home team scored. Just people sitting there with their arms crossed and mouths closed.

The highlight was one team scored in OT to win the game and as soon as the goal went in everybody in the arena got up and left.

FOOTE

Here's something to tie you guys over because of the lockout.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtEI7TqZu3Q

Who needs the NHL when we have stuff like this.

#2 on ESPN Sportscenter's top 10 this morning.

I had a dream the NHL returned after a season and a half. The fans obviously went to the game but showed their displeasure.

All across the league players played infront of sold out arenas where not a single person made a peep the entire game. You could hear a pin drop. There was no cheering or excitement when the home team scored. Just people sitting there with their arms crossed and mouths closed.

The highlight was one team scored in OT to win the game and as soon as the goal went in everybody in the arena got up and left.

I also had a dream the lockout was over last night. It was during the deepest sleep of the night though, that's usually when I have some crazy dreams.

Skille to..... Norway!?!

I look forward to the return of " REAL NORWEGIAN HERO" Jack Skille

Unrelated this goddam app for HUT. My spare time is now as an auction hunter. Sniping bids scoring deals. Shit, as I type I just poached a Nords Jersey (white) for 200 pucks and am planning on selling it.

G17

Canucks fans bashing the girl on twitter are classless. Cyber Bullying to another level. Would someone with bad intentions honestly write their name?

A lot of the messages are just disgusting.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Canucks fans bashing the girl on twitter are classless. Cyber Bullying to another level. Would someone with bad intentions honestly write their name?

What's more classless, vandalizing a memorial with jbiebs shit or publicly shaming the person for it? I'd argue the first and that she deserves it. Of course death threats are over the top, but what'd she expect.

G17

What's more classless, vandalizing a memorial with jbiebs shit or publicly shaming the person for it? I'd argue the first and that she deserves it. Of course death threats are over the top, but what'd she expect.

Canucks fans are assuming she knew it was a memorial.. meant to cause disrespect by writing about Justin Bieber.. and then proceeded to write her name making her a target? Why can't they stop and think if there was malicious intent involved? That doesn't appear to be the case at all.

It looks like graffiti at first glance with the sharpie messages not a memorial.

The kid isn't being shamed in a dignified manner.. it's just a whole bunch of abuse.

Socreges

Banned
Canucks fans are assuming she knew it was a memorial.. meant to cause disrespect by writing about Justin Bieber.. and then proceeded to write her name making her a target? Why can't they stop and think if there was malicious intent involved? That doesn't appear to be the case at all.

It looks like graffiti at first glance with the sharpie messages not a memorial.

The kid isn't being shamed in a dignified manner.. it's just a whole bunch of abuse.
Yeah...

rypienmemorial.jpg

I don't have a problem with people 'twitter shaming' her. The threats are obviously way, way too much, though. I actually saw a couple Indians jumping to her defense and thought it was going to be a racial thing, but then see Sawraj Bains saying "Simran Mann, i will find u, and i will kill you" -- fucking idiot.

Top Bottom