• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

G17

That picture is from over a year ago, it looks nothing like a memorial to a naive kid. I wasn't talking about how it looked before just how it is now. If there was no ill-intent what's the point of twitter shaming and bullying.

Quite a few Canucks fans on twitter should be the ones who are shamed.

rYIjB.jpg

Socreges

Banned
I wan't talking about how it looked before just how it is now. You have to admit that there was no malicious intent.. end of story really.

rYIjB.jpg
Have you actually seen the memorial or are you just going off images? There are still flowers at the base and other things, last I saw. It's not just writing. I honestly don't understand how someone could not realize it's a memorial, especially since the area is decently lit at night.

Anyway, she wasn't the first Bieber fan to do it. She was just the only one dumb enough to write her name. I'm guessing she saw everyone else doing it and didn't think. I'd be more interested in knowing who came up with the idea in the first place.

G17

Just going off the videos on BC news which showed the entire thing from different angles and from a distance. Looked easy for a kid to not know that it was a memorial since there were no pictures. Didn't appear to be any flowers either. There was nail polish from someone trying to cover up the Bieber messages though.

I just got upset at some of the messages that I read.. of course I won't generalize an entire fanbase. Many people in Vancouver upset over the reaction as well.

Socreges

Banned
Gomez wasn't "cut".

http://www.reddit.com/r/hockey/comments/11bcl5/why_doan_took_so_long_to_make_a_decisionyikes/

CANUCKS FEEL SLIGHT REMORSE FOR THE INCREASINGLY ANGRY EMAILS SENT OVER THE SUMMER WHEN DOAN STOPPED RESPONDING
Interestingly, all the meetups with Canucks players and management happened after the accident when he was apparently considering retirement.

Anyway, pretty horrible what happened to his daughter. Amazed they kept it quiet with all the twitter-age insiders on the case!

At this point it kinda feels like Gomez only went to go try out because he was forced to. Like his mum taking him to dance practise after school and he didn't want to do it in the first place...

"DANCE, GOMEZ, ONCE MORE WITH FEELING" his mum would yell at him while he's on stage wearing a tux and half-heartedly doing a Fred Astaire routine. Gomez sighs and looks down at his cane, knowing that somewhere in Montreal a bar will give free shots to all the patrons if he can finish his performance while keeping synch with the tune that Mrs Barlow is rattling out from the 1800s piano. He stops just before the big finale, and goes into the dressing room where apparently he's a stand up guy and inspires all the 8 year old kids who are just about to start their Swan Princess rendition.

Revenant

haters pls

Resident Evil has always been it's own unique formula

Worst that happened is they tried to make it Gears of Resident Evil in 6.

I think you mean Rescharted: Gears of Evil 6

dstrdl pls, as a veteran of RE 1-3, REmake, RE:0, RE 4, RE 5 it's not RE's general quirkiness that bothers me, but the fact that this game seems to be a jambalaya of all the things Capcom thinks western gamers like.

that would be at least forgivable if it wasn't all so clunky. oh cool Melee counters OH SHIT THE CAMERA IS IN CHRIS'S ASS I CANT SE-

YOU ARE DEAD!

Revenant

look rev maybe we can agree to agree since I actually agree with that statement and will now go back to my locker room to have Gomez cheer me up

I agree with your agreement that you agree with the previous agreement of the previous statement. And it's good you're giving Gomez employment in these trying times.

I'm having fun with it :(

Playing it coop with my neighbour, which adds to the fun.

Dudes I've drunk a lot of coffee accidentally. I'm sitting up straight and I think I can feel the blood pulsate down my spine.

Revenant

I'm having fun with it :(

Playing it coop with my neighbour, which adds to the fun.

I bet coop would improve the experience since this is an action game now with very little survival horror, I'm just an old stubborn RE fan that believes its an single player experience.

At this point I'm hoping the mixed response leads to something new for RE though, 6 just feels bloated.

Things I liked about RE that aren't in RE6:

- Actually being scared. No creepy atmosphere due to all the stupid action sequences. A few here and there, but not genuinely creepy and relies on cheap 'shock' tactics to create a scare.

- Conserving ammo. I have so much that I don't know what to do with it.

- Puzzles.

Revenant

Rev, just noticed you're rocking a Dishonored avatar. How's the game?

I've only gotten to play a small portion, but I think the one word I can use to describe it is refreshing. I haven't even gotten into the true meat of the game and it just feels great. The options to the gamer, in both the actual game as well as in the menus(such as turning off objective markers) to customize the experience is great. It trusts the gamer to play the game they wanna play and it's really nice to see that.

Quick

Banned
He keeps interrupting Ryan as he lies right away, I love it. I hope Americans don't take the interruptions as "bad", but as "pointing out lies" which it is.

Watching it, as well. This is delicious.

I've only gotten to play a small portion, but I think the one word I can use to describe it is refreshing. I haven't even gotten into the true meat of the game and it just feels great. The options to the gamer, in both the actual game as well as in the menus(such as turning off objective markers) to customize the experience is great. It trusts the gamer to play the game they wanna play and it's really nice to see that.

Haven't heard much about it, outside of the trailer playing at EB Games, but it looked really interesting. I might just pick it up.

Options given to gamers are always a plus for me.

I wonder how many Americans actually realise the amount of lies from the last debate... Part of me says not very many, because half of America is full of fucking dumb biggoted rednecks.

Addendum: So is Australia, but there aren't any black people in ministerial election positions for the public to show blatant racism against. Instead they're showing their biggotry through sexism against our female Prime Minister.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I wonder how many Americans actually realise the amount of lies from the last debate... Part of me says not very many, because half of America is full of fucking dumb biggoted rednecks.

Noone notices, which is why Biden's "I'm calling you out on your bullshit" style is so good. Obama should've done that too. He let Romney get away with all his lies.

Biden is DESTROYING Ryan, and the moderator is SO MUCH better too.

Revenant

Watching it, as well. This is delicious.

Haven't heard much about it, outside of the trailer playing at EB Games, but it looked really interesting. I might just pick it up.

Options given to gamers are always a plus for me.

if you're not completely adverse to stealth games I'd recommend giving it a shot at some point.

Heretic

Noone notices, which is why Biden's "I'm calling you out on your bullshit" style is so good. Obama should've done that too. He let Romney get away with all his lies.

Biden is DESTROYING Ryan, and the moderator is SO MUCH better too.

I've never watched one of these in all of my 29 years of existence. This is good tv.

Smiley90

I've never watched one of these in all of my 29 years of existence. This is good tv.

You haven't? They're glorious. Biden vs Palin was awesome too, mostly because Palin was... Palin.

But yeah, it's been a while since I've been this happy watching TV. This slaughterfest is AMAZING. I love good old Joe.

Socreges

Banned
I'd just like to say I've really enjoyed reading your posts tonight, Dastardly.

Also I hope I can download the debate later. Forgot to record it

Heretic

You haven't? They're glorious. Biden vs Palin was awesome too, mostly because Palin was... Palin.

But yeah, it's been a while since I've been this happy watching TV. This slaughterfest is AMAZING. I love good old Joe.

I've voting for myself for President but if I wasn't running I'd vote for Biden!!!

Smiley90

I'd just like to say I've really enjoyed reading your posts tonight, Dastardly.

Also I hope I can download the debate later. Forgot to record it

It'll probably be on youtube in like 30mins... Watch the whole thing, it was glorious.

Smiley90

That it was. Haven't seen a beatdown like that since that bus driver thread.

I knew it was gonna be bad when Biden brought up Ryan's letters about the stimulus. And then Ryan totally stonefaced on ANY kind of foreign policy, :lol.

Top Bottom