• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

I am looking into getting into a sport as a hobby, not to play necessarily, just to watch. And I've always liked the idea of hockey, where should I start? I know theres a lockout right now, which means noone is playing any games. are thier previous games I can watch on youtube or something?

Jensen is dominating the SEL right now. #3 in league goals, #27 in league points.

All this playing third line minutes on a very shitty team.

Goal by Drew Shore late in the 3rd. Not enough and 2-1 is the final. Shore looks great and Howden with some great flashes of skill. They just need to get their confidence and adjust to pro hockey. That should be interesting to watch.

Marvie_3

Banned
BABY CANUCKS WIN

BABY SHITHAWKS LOSE

EDDIE LACK WITH THE SHUTOUT

jbsR39OmqY2Jqm.jpg

Socreges

Banned
14,505 fucks were given. Probably just a few fucks here. No surprise that the Canucks/Hawks farm teams would get a decent draw. I had the game on the radio here for a bit and could hear fans heckling Tanev, etc.

The lockout is terrible for the Canucks chances, but at least we'll have a Schneider/Lack tandem once hockey's back.

Revenant

tried resident evil 6 again with a different campaign. still pretty bad. I think I'll just buy RE 4 HD on XBL and play through that again.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Bought the Amazon Square Enix back for kicks for only 10 bucks because it had LOADS of great games in it. Only redeemed Supreme Commander, Quantum Conundrum and Hitman though, fully intending to give the others away for free, so... uh... post if you want them:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009PNLAAW/?tag=neogaf0e-20

They're all redeemable on steam.

Available still:

All gone!

Claimed:
1. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition [Download]$19.99
2. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - The Missing Link DLC [Download]$14.95
3. Hitman: Blood Money [Online Game Code]$9.99
4. Just Cause 2 [Download]$11.58
5. Just Cause [Online Game Code]$14.99
6. Quantum Conundrum [Download]$14.99
7. Supreme Commander 2 [Download]$4.99
8. The Last Remnant [Online Game Code]

EDIT: Missing Link DLC claimed by Spectre
EDIT2: TLR claimed by Hades
EDIT3: Deus Ex claimed by Razorskin, gonna move around so it's easier to see what's available
EDIT4: one of the Just Cause games claimed by Quick... checking which one...
EDIT5: Just Cause 1 claimed by Quick, last game remaining is Just Cause 2! Get it, it's great :p
EDIT6: Just Cause 2 went to Dubbed! all gone :)

Montresor

Deus Ex is an incredible rpg you pc gamers should gratefully accept that gift from smiley! =)

Plus I think the augmented edition has all the dlc too.

Deus Ex is an incredible rpg you pc gamers should gratefully accept that gift from smiley! =)

Plus I think the augmented edition has all the dlc too.

Augmented Edition is basically the "digital deluxe" version. Comes with a making of documentary, digital artbook, soundtrack, and some other stuff like that. Not the DLCs.

Quick

Banned
Bought the Amazon Square Enix back for kicks for only 10 bucks because it had LOADS of great games in it. Only redeemed Supreme Commander, Quantum Conundrum and Hitman though, fully intending to give the others away for free, so... uh... post if you want them:

I'll claim Just Cause.

Razorskin

----- ------

I'll take Deus Ex?

Smiley90

Supreme Commader 2? Just to see if it really is a spiritual successor to Total Anilation.

Sorry, like I said in the post I claimed that one myself :p just woke up, will send out codes for Deus Ex and Just Cause (1 or 2??) within the next few minutes

Razorskin

----- ------
Sorry, like I said in the post I claimed that one myself :p just woke up, will send out codes for Deus Ex and Just Cause (1 or 2??) within the next few minutes

Redeemed, thanks a lot man, makes me want to buy a cheap bundle and share with NHL-GAF like you did.

Smiley90

Redeemed, thanks a lot man, makes me want to buy a cheap bundle and share with NHL-GAF like you did.

Haha done it before, I gave some Torchlight 1&2 copies away too (I think to Shane and Supersonic). Still have a copy of Torchlight 1 lying around if anyone wants it... and some other games that I'm waiting to give away at some point. -shrug-

Available still:

Claimed:

EDIT3: Deus Ex claimed by Razorskin, gonna move around so it's easier to see what's available
EDIT4: one of the Just Cause games claimed by Quick... checking which one...
EDIT5: Just Cause 1 claimed by Quick, last game remaining is Just Cause 2! Get it, it's great :p

I'll take the remaining Just Cause.

Smiley90

I really want to pick up X-Com, but I think I'm going to wait until Christmas.

I just bought it on Greenmangaming for 45 bucks.... and got a 10$ credit-back. Then bought Dishonoured with the credit-back and a 20% discount-code. I am weak. So... paid 80 bucks for both Dishonoured and X-COM together. Worth it? Worth it.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I just bought it on Greenmangaming for 45 bucks.... and got a 10$ credit-back. Then bought Dishonoured with the credit-back and a 20% discount-code. I am weak. So... paid 80 bucks for both Dishonoured and X-COM together. Worth it? Worth it.

Cool. Dishonoured is on my list too. So many good games this Fall/Holidays.

Drat, bought a new desktop PC this weekend and all I have to "test it out" is Guild Wars 2 and Torchlight II. Bad timing, DJ.

That said I might be getting the Torchlight II four-pack for 3 of my neighbours, which means a spare code for giving away here.

Smiley90

Drat, bought a new desktop PC this weekend and all I have to "test it out" is Guild Wars 2 and Torchlight II. Bad timing, DJ.

That said I might be getting the Torchlight II four-pack for 3 of my neighbours, which means a spare code for giving away here.

Good man. I haven't had much time for it lately :)'() but PM me your nick or so and I'll add you. Already got Shane on my list too. Buy the pack yourself if you don't have any of the games? I bought it for 3 games by itself... But really, all the games in the pack are great and worth more than 10 bucks by themselves. Incredible deal.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
These constant AHL player updates are almost as bad as the political discussions that were going on.

Top Bottom