• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

David Pagnotta ‏@TheFourthPeriod
Bettman addressing media now... He said all 3 offers were variations of their original offer.

This is beyond stupid

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Stop pretending like any of you know if this is a good sign or a bad sign.

Lets just wait and see what the word is, then we can fall on our swords.

Oh look, it's a bad sign. Shocking.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
My body has been prepared to miss a season and a half.

I won't be phased by any of this until my timeline passes.

Cake Boss

Banned
felix%2Bjumps%2Bfrom%2Bspace.gif

Dan Rosen ‏@drosennhl
Bettman says it takes time and a lot of money to put on winter classic and they can't commit millions of dollars without a deal.

Bye bye Winter Classic

Acid08

Banned
Could be a tactic? Bettman making a big stink and storming out might scare the players into actually bringing a good offer to the table?

I'm trying to find any reason to believe there will be hockey :(

Socreges

Banned
How do the negotiations recover from this? Fehr is not the kind of guy to swallow his pride and come back with apologies and actual concessions.

Season is officially done.

CrankyJay

Banned
How do the negotiations recover from this? Fehr is not the kind of guy to swallow his pride and come back with apologies and actual concessions.

=(

I feel bad for fans and businesses that depend on this. Sports bars, restaurants, hotels, concessions workers. Awful.

The only hope now is the players would have to come to their senses and fire Fehr.

Where's Trevor Linden when you need him ?

Top Bottom