• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Marvie_3

Banned
Yes, but I can see the team taking some positives in losing close than the entire team collapsing and getting destroyed.
I'd rather they learn to give a fuck instead of thinking they can put in halfassed efforts.

The avs got a lot of early injuries and got O'rielly to sign. They suck really bad mostly because of that. Eat snow in your face Chicago.

Ah, the Avs fan that hasn't been around in weeks is suddenly back to talk shit. Cute.

lNZqx.gif

Summary of Kruger's game so far.

RC

Banned
If any team can come back from a four goal deficit, it's the Blackhawks. They've gotten some bounces and puck luck this season that no team should ever get.

I swear the NW is the only division Chicago doesn't have a winning record againet.

Yay back to back shout outs for the Oilers!!! WOOOOOO!!!!..

....no wait, back to back shut out ON the Oilers. Well, at least they were close games! ...wait no, they got shit on both times.

I wish all these goal scorers the Oilers had knew how to score goals.

RC

Banned
Here you go

millerthenbg.jpg

:lol First reg. loss in 25 games. End of the world type shit there.

I hate to admit it. Even I don't get the reference.

Hopefully it'll be the start of a long fruitless losing streak. To justify all that pent up salt.

Marvie_3

Banned
Hmmm.....3rd line looking good again. Sure glad Chicago called up Bollig so that line could be broken up most of this game.

Top Bottom