• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Tinordi is a lock, and people seem to be high on Pateryn (can't wait to see him tomorrow). I'm curious where this leaves Beaulieu. My gut feeling is that he'll be in Hamilton for another year.

Really hope Collberg at least comes to camp, but Swedes traditionally take longer to get to the NHL, so who knows.

EDIT: also can't wait to see AGally + 20 lbs next year.
Beaulieu was always going to take more time then Tinordi, but the good news is he's playing close to 30 mins a night, so his development should continue smoothly. We're going to have to deal a d man or two eventually, as we still have Dietz, Thrower, Ellis coming up. I know they all won't make it, but the majority of them are pretty safe bets.

Solo

Beaulieu was always going to take more time then Tinordi, but the good news is he's playing close to 30 mins a night, so his development should continue smoothly. We're going to have to deal a d man or two eventually, as we still have Dietz, Thrower, Ellis coming up. I know they all won't make it, but the majority of them are pretty safe bets.

It's going to be funny seeing AGally and BGally year after year. AGally will get bigger and bigger, and BGally will stay the same size :lol

4v4 is the bane of our existence. Worked the Jets after Markie settled down.

Huby pads his goal lead and the tank continues. Huby-Bjugstad-MacKinnon here we come!

Red_Man

It's going to be funny seeing AGally and BGally year after year. AGally will get bigger and bigger, and BGally will stay the same size :lol
Hopefully Alex finds some more confidence this season, there was a chance in the Carolina game where he was right in the shot and could have shot it top corner but he passed it up, made me jump out of my seat and yell shoot. Once he gains more confidence he'll be making those shots.

Marvie_3

Banned
IT ENDS TONIGHT.

Blackhawks suckkkkkkk! Woooooooo!!!!!!

iyRMcvx71aU6P.gif

Red_Man

Just saw the Edmonton / Nashville score :lol :lol go get more 1st rounders Edmonton.

Solo

Hopefully Alex finds some more confidence this season, there was a chance in the Carolina game where he was right in the shot and could have shot it top corner but he passed it up, made me jump out of my seat and yell shoot. Once he gains more confidence he'll be making those shots.

I think all it will take is scoring one of those to get him going. So far all his goals have been garbage goals. At least he's shooting more. And once he puts on some weight and becomes hard to move off the puck, he'll be deadly.

I think that's whats made a big difference for Lars this year - he's finally gotten big enough that he is extremely hard to knock off the puck.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
:lol did Chicago just decide "welp, if we're gonna lose, we're gonna LOSE" or what :lol

calder

Every hockey writer in NA has the first draft of the 2014 season preview prepped with some variation of a "In hindsight, it's tough to say the Chicago Black Hawks did not peak far to early in the lockout shortened 2013 season..." line.

But really it'd be a million times better if every team in the West colluded and let the Hawks continue their streak until the playoffs. The pressure would be unbearable and they'd Vancouver out in the first round I bet.

The Hawks are still better than every single one of your teams, for those of you talking shit, by the way. :lol

21-1-3 isn't exactly horrible.

Seda

Well hopefully this loss doesnt sit heavy on the players and get them into some sort of funk going forward.

Hunter S.

In such a shit season for the Avalanche, ending Chicago's win streak the way they are doing it has to be the best moment. Duchene deserves mo money. Hahaha

Solo

I don't know why the Heat's streak is getting any airtime anyways. Wake me up when they top the Bulls' back to back seasons of 72-10 and 69-13 with a championship won in both seasons.

Top Bottom