• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Like tits on a boar. Trade him for a bag of pucks.

The only thing I can come up with is that he must have a really good attitude and works hard at practice. I would hardly consider him productive, he blows every good chance he has and is a turnover machine. Ive seen him make a couple of good plays, and of course that lucky ass goal last game. But hes seriously worthless, hope hes gone as soon as backlund comes back.

Unreal... just brutal. Team played terribly. Hopefully the Hawks destroy the Avalanche next time they play.

Well, I'm going to go play something.

igrfwLPGFn2F8.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I like the Hawks a lot, but it would be hilarious if this sparked a 10 game losing streak.

zedge

The only thing I can come up with is that he must have a really good attitude and works hard at practice. I would hardly consider him productive, he blows every good chance he has and is a turnover machine. Ive seen him make a couple of good plays, and of course that lucky ass goal last game. But hes seriously worthless, hope hes gone as soon as backlund comes back.
Or he has purdy mouth. ;)

Chris R

Great game and good chemistry in the team, hoping the momentum carries forward to the game against SJ. If they whoop us then this will really have been a nothing game other than breaking a streak.

Holiday

Banned
The pre-Coach Bombay Ducks would have outplayed the Blackhawks tonight. :lol

The following is a direct transcription from the Avs' bench:

"Little bastards, where'd you learn to play? Oh, you suck, you! Skate, you little bast--" *Sacco hurts his arm*

I can see a drunk Mike Gillis on the phone to Chicago tonight "HEY FUCK OH MY GOD SHIT IF YOU NEED A FUCKING *hick* GOALIE, BY FUCK WE GOT ONE"

Top Bottom