• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
And Toronto, but somehow they are winning this year which kinda puts a damper in the fun.

Oh they'll fall back to 9th place eventually, I'm not too worried.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Trav...-Is-Your-Team-For-Real/134/49651#.UTuSihy0J8E

BQB6LsS.png

Toronto has the 5th worst Fenwick in the league, indicating that they're very muchly over-achieving atm and will fall down eventually. (similarly, the Ducks, sorry :x) So yeah, 9TH PLACE!
(they also said Chicago's Fenwick was somewhat inflated due to 0 losses, so they should actually be second, between LA and Vancouver)

Yeah, I understand why we've been a bit of a joke to many. But things have been a bit different this season. We've been in practically every game this season.

And yet you're still the worst team in the league. (or second worst?)

and still beat us :(

And yet you're still the worst team in the league. (or second worst?)

and still beat us :(

With all their first rounders this year, and the fact that they're very much in the running for MacKinnon / Jones / Drouin with their own first rounder, I won't be too sad to see them move to the East.

I have no doubt that Davidson can build up a great team in Columbus in the next several years.

Spl1nter

With all their first rounders this year, and the fact that they're very much in the running for MacKinnon / Jones / Drouin with their own first rounder, I won't be too sad to see them move to the East.

I have no doubt that Davidson can build up a great team in Columbus in the next several years.

Ya Columbus should be a good team in 2-3 years. Three first rounders in a extremely deep draft is game changing, plus they already have a number of good prospects. Vancouver on the other hand...

Columbus can only beat Detroit apparently this year, man do we suck against them. Team is playing horrendous this game, well I'm done, going to go play hockey here anyways, glad I'll miss the rest of this suck fest of a game.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I won't act like I understand this fenwick thing nor really care about it. Just the only thing that irked me was reading the comments and seeing the author there seem to base anything positive that has happened as "luck".

Doesn't make the calculations look too good when you're using luck as an indicator of why things will go south.

Having said all that I'm sure this fenwick isn't based on luck and has proper calculations put into it but the author just comes off making it look a bit bad by trying to say luck is a cause for the decent record right now.

Marvie_3

Banned
Columbus can only beat Detroit apparently this year, man do we suck against them. Team is playing horrendous this game, well I'm done, going to go play hockey here anyways, glad I'll miss the rest of this suck fest of a game.

Well good news is that we are home tomorrow so we might actually win, we can't play on the road this year at all. Hope Columbus gets moved.

Columbus + road game + afternoon on a saturday = pretty much what is happening, should have seen it coming.

My neighbors' kids cry less than you, and there's 4 of them.

Marvie_3

Banned
I think Marvie still has some anger from the loss last night.
Yeah, I'm overflowing with rage about the Blackhawks starting the season 21-1-3 and are almost to the point of clinching a playoff spot just past the halfway point of the season. Nice detective work, Sherlock.

Spl1nter

Flyers making the playoffs is going to require a collapse of a current team (NJD,Sens,Leafs) and a stellar record in the second half of the season. Winnipeg is a better bet at the moment.

Marvie full of passive aggressive rage.

Top Bottom