• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Montresor

What?

You have 2 points more with 2 games more played, I wouldn't really even say your record is better :p not to mention "East :lol", you're not even playing us, we miss those free points.

Dragonite is a trashy Pokemon. Hyperbeam :lol. Have fun taking two turns to charge

You have 2 points more with 2 games more played, I wouldn't really even say your record is better :p not to mention "East :lol", you're not even playing us, we miss those free points.

Those two points a year? Vancouver is just so desperate to have a rivalry with Toronto. It's cool, just do your own thing. We got our own thing going over here.

Montresor

Those two points a year? Vancouver is just so desperate to have a rivalry with Toronto. It's cool, just do your own thing. We got our own thing going over here.

Technically it's 4 free points a year. We always play Vancouver twice.

We're eventually going to beat the Canucks and Bruins. Just you sons of bitches wait.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Dragonite is a trashy Pokemon. Hyperbeam :lol. Have fun taking two turns to charge

:lolleafs

Hey, Toronto games are always fun. Wish we'd play more. Calgary/Edmonton just aren't the same :(

WTF is a Fenwick? is it another Corsi thing?

Kind of yeah, it's another advanced stat used to predict how good a team is PLAYING vs how many points they're getting. (aka are they getting more points than they should with how "well" they're playing, so a test to see if they're over/under-achieving)

Technically it's 4 free points a year. We always play Vancouver twice.

We're eventually going to beat the Canucks and Bruins. Just you sons of bitches wait.

Some teams man...

We pretty consistently show up against Detroit though, so I can't wait to welcome them into the east.

Hey, Toronto games are always fun. Wish we'd play more. Calgary/Edmonton just aren't the same :(

This I can get behind.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Some teams man...

We pretty consistently show up against Detroit though, so I can't wait to welcome them into the east.

This I can get behind.

The atmosphere at Rogers arena when we play the Leafs is among the best of all games of the year. Probably because there's TONS of Leafs fans here, and they all go to that one game a year. It's always couples where one's a Canucks fan and one's a Leafs fan :lol

you guys suck

tell me about it. Can't wait for a Hawks-Canucks playoff series.

The atmosphere at Rogers arena when we play the Leafs is among the best of all games of the year. Probably because there's TONS of Leafs fans here, and they all go to that one game a year. It's always couples where one's a Canucks fan and one's a Leafs fan :lol

:lol :lol

I don't know how you can do that. My family is divided between Leafs/Habs/Wings, and we only have to all get together once, maybe twice a year. The truce barely holds.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
One of the first Leafs games I went to I remember sitting next to this older man who came with his son and daughter. Somehow he was a Leafs fan, his son was a Bruins fan and his daughter was a Habs fan.

What could have happened to cause such a divide?

Cake Boss

Banned
Woah a 1 point difference between Colombus and Philly, and CLB has a game in hand.
KuGsj.gif

Acid08

Banned
Or, you know, Philly really IS that bad this year.
It's probably a bit of both.

Nichol still has balls of steel, going after Murray. I remember a game a few seasons ago against Boston where he went after AND knocked down Chara. It's too bad he has almost no offense.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
One of the first Leafs games I went to I remember sitting next to this older man who came with his son and daughter. Somehow he was a Leafs fan, his son was a Bruins fan and his daughter was a Habs fan.

What could have happened to cause such a divide?

Well we all know who the brains of his family are.

Acid08

Banned
Fucking awesome period.

Drew pointed out something really cool about Robinson, he's always laughing with our players and giving them pats on the back when they get back to the bench. Great contrast to TMac's constant scowl.

Top Bottom