• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

zedge

Hey we have tons of banners! all those President's Trophy banners.... :'(

Serious question, but why is there ONE dark building and the rest is white?

racists.

Its being painted white in the summer.

You want some great pics, check out the skyscraper forums, soo good. Just don't use them without their permission, they will literally hunt you down and kill you. ;)

http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showpost.php?p=6027034&postcount=3725

http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showpost.php?p=6012812&postcount=3617

Tabris

I'm allergic to seafood so I would love to love dim sum but I can't eat most of it.

Kinda sucks being allergic to seafood and living in Vancouver. Every time we go for sushi, I gotta have Tonkatsu, some kind of Donburi, Gyoza, or Chicken Teriyaki. And everyone loves sushi, so I've eaten those 4 items way too much!

Quick

Banned
We doing superior skylines?!

header.jpg

Started from the bottom, I still remain immobile.

Started from the bottom, the whole team remains idle.

hatersyvl10.gif

Quick

Banned
Dim sum is amazing...if you get the good stuff.

The best dim sum I've had in Toronto are at T&T and a shady restaurant.

zedge

Cause Calgary got that monayyyy

I went swimming near Seaschelt once and it was cold as hell

You know where an awesome place to get aquatic is? CALGARY REC CENTER

WAVE POOL MOTHER EFFERS

LOL.. Village square leisure centre!

We've gone so off topic haha, this is awesome.

Calgary is the opposite of awesome. It's one step above Regina.

HEY! Regina has expanded a ton my friends from Calgary are all moving to Regina because there are a fuck ton of jobs there now because its expanding so rapidly (full disclosure, I am from regina)

All this talk about Canada is making me homesick :*( I currently reside in the US of A.

zedge

HEY! Regina has expanded a ton my friends from Calgary are all moving to Regina because there are a fuck ton of jobs there now because its expanding so rapidly (full disclosure, I am from regina)

All this talk about Canada is making me homesick :*( I currently reside in the US of A.

Oh? Where aboot?

Oh? Where aboot?

Im in Montana now, moving to Portland in a couple weeks though :) ive lived all over in the states CA, South Carolina, and 15 miles south of victoria (miss hopping the ferry to vic on the weekends so much, love that place). Im a dualie, mom and all her family are in Calgary/Regina, Dad and family are mostly in MT/WA.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
Also Banff> whistler ...ok this is a lie :(
Banff is definitely > Whistler. No lie.

Okay. So Whistler has more runs than Lake Louise or Sunshine and has a more walkable village, but Banff has more powder, incredible scenery (Whistler has none), and a cozy little city that makes you feel like a cowboy.

Canuck76

Banned

Ah i know how it is bro.

No tim's. You can't drink till your 21. Everyone's so about money and crap.

A@W is all fucked up. It's tough

zedge

Im in Montana now, moving to Portland in a couple weeks though :) ive lived all over in the states CA, South Carolina, and 15 miles south of victoria (miss hopping the ferry to vic on the weekends so much, love that place). Im a dualie, mom and all her family are in Calgary/Regina, Dad and family are mostly in MT/WA.

Wow. That's crazy. Is it your work that moves you around? Portland seems like a cool place, want to visit one day. I love Seattle.

I was trying to put my boner for that chick into words. You've done just that.

What do you have in mind?

LOL! One of the most amazing looking red heads.. and that accent...drool.

I don't know, no furry crap!

Don't you EVER ask zedge that question.

ROFL

Wow. That's crazy. Is it your work that moves you around? Portland seems like a cool place, want to visit one day. I love Seattle.

Umm its kinda circumstantial, same reason my mom moved to the states semi permanently (marriage) in some cases it was opportunities in others it was my dads work growing up that caused us to move a ton. I didnt move to Canada until I was 15 or so, but obviously visited a ton, but its where I did HS and some of Uni so I call it home, at least it feels the most like home :)

@Canuck, yeah your points are spot on, you forgot slurpees, the slurpees here are whack as hell.

zedge

How about one based on this?:
http://storage.canoe.ca/v1/dynamic_resize/sws_path/suns-prod-images/1337633562666_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=650x[img][/QUOTE]

Hmmm. Computer says no.

[quote="Terrordactyl, post: 49618410"]Umm its kinda circumstantial, same reason my mom moved to the states semi permanently (marriage) in some cases it was opportunities in others it was my dads work growing up that caused us to move a ton. I didnt move to Canada until I was 15 or so, but obviously visited a ton, but its where I did HS and some of Uni so I call it home, at least it feels the most like home :)

@Canuck, yeah your points are spot on, you forgot slurpees, the slurpees here are whack as hell.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for sharing that, very cool.

Top Bottom