• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
magicpuck.gif

Stanchions.

Parch

Healey shitting on the Flames PK while they play Sweet Georgia Brown during the highlights was pretty funny, but laughing at the Flames comes natural.

Alucard

Banned
If by luck you mean a completely new defensive corp and 2 new goalies then yes they will.

The D core is not that bad tbh. Fleury has been less-than-stellar in March so far, though he had a solid February. Honestly, even with these problems, I like the Pens' chances against just about any Eastern team come playoff time. The conference is pretty weak this year.

Alucard

Banned
...and I just noticed that Kris Letang is first in defenseman scoring. And...Paul Martin is fifth. Jesus. Letang is also a +7 and has 5 more points than the second place guy. What a weird season it's been so far.

zedge

Such an uninspired effort. Defense..what is it?? Kipper back to his pre injury self. Smh

4-0 last night I wasn't even mad. Team played well. Not tonight, they deserve to lose.

Quick

Banned
Sentiment/nostalgia says I'd like Jarome to stay a Flame. But if it came to it, like really came down to it, wouldn't be too disheartened to see him eventually go to somewhere like Boston or Pittsburgh.

Wouldn't mind him on the Leafs.

SHUT UP, LEAFS ARE STILL IN A PLAYOFF SPOT.

zedge

Sentiment/nostalgia says I'd like Jarome to stay a Flame. But if it came to it, like really came down to it, wouldn't be too disheartened to see him eventually go to somewhere like Boston or Pittsburgh.
I concur. Pittsburgh would be the best fit. He can win a cup then come back and retire.

Honestly Jarmoe looks slow this year. I wouldn't be totally against unloading him and kipper to rebuild. It'll hurt to see him go but at the end of the day might help the organization.

Top Bottom