• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hey Smiley, can I join you got 30 games? I suck but I'll play whatever position.

EDIT - Don't look into that as sexual innuendo.

:lol I'm speechless right now, let me first get my composure back :rofl

EDIT: Although I totally want to see/hear wsox and Tabris on a headset at the same time. Maybe we can get Marvie to join.

i imagine the back of a swatch factory would be easy to get to.

You counter my joke of being born in a walmart with.. being born in a swatch factory? really? You can do better than that, Kyle. C'mon.

EDIT: Although I totally want to see/hear wsox and Tabris on a headset at the same time. Maybe we can get Marvie to join.

You counter my joke of being born in a walmart with.. being born in a swatch factory? really? You can do better than that, Kyle. C'mon.

i would rather smash my head in with a concrete slab than
add him to the roster.

And it's four am. Go away.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'll viva pinata you.

I'm not even sure what that's supposed to mean. Is that the part where we both dress up as Pinatas and hit each other with our "vivas"?

gotta start late-night-weirdo-NHL-GAF somehow

EDIT: I censored.

Marvie_3

Banned

iXCqeC0HvboJr.gif

Besides, if we add another canucks fan, we'll need to spend the entire game diving all over the ice to get him familiar with his surroundings. I'm not in the mood for it.

Tabris

My NHL pro is M.Sedin and his number is 11 (i.e. 11 22 33)

Unfortunately fucking Edmonton who drafted me won't trade me to Vancouver, and fucking Eberle and Hall keep on hogging my points. Sedins would pass it to me.

Tabris

Best song from the 90s full stop or best alternative girl singers song from the 90s?

Either way, no, but if it's the former the statement is way worse than if it's the latter.

Actually neither. Looking at my favorites playlist, the top play count of any 90s girl band/singer is Virgin State of Mind by K's Choice

The best 90s song in general according to my play count is Creep by Radiohead

2nd 90s girl band/singer would be Don't Speak by No Doubt though, 2nd 90s song in general is Straight Up Menace by MC Eiht

3rd 90s girl band/singer is Life in Mono by Mono

RC

Banned
The 90's were the golden age of rap. Then the shiny suit era diluted the meaning, the south diluted the lyrics and the tight pants diluted the image.

Tabris

I'm not a hip-hop connoisseur but in my opinion, the top 10 hip-hop tracks ever for me are as follows:

1) One Mic by Nas
2) Moment of Clarity by Jay-Z (Generally unknown and under-rated)
3) Straight Up Menace by MC Eiht
4) Streets On Fire by Lupe Fiasco / Six Days by DJ Shadow / Mos-Def (Generally unknown and under-rated)
5) Harder Than You Think by Public Enemy
6) Dance With The Devil by Immortal Technique
7) Words I Never Said by Lupe Fiasco (Under-rated) / Shut Em Down by LL Cool J
8) It Ain't Hard to Tell by Nas (from the best hip-hop album ever)
9) Gangster's Paradise by Coolio (Don't hate)
10) Freaks & Geeks by Childish Gambino (Don't hate) / Hate Me Now by Nas (OK, maybe hate me)

Honourable Mentions (In no order - you can google them yourself)

1) Moment of Truth by Gang Starr
2) It's Bigger Than Hip-Hop by Dead Prez
3) Passing Me By by The Pharsyde
4) Music for Shoplifting by P.O.S.
5) Sabotage by The Beastie Boys
6) I Wish by Skee-Lo
7) Ooh Ahh by Grits
8) Real Motherfucking G's by Eazy-E (the ultimate diss track)
9) Killing Me Softly With His Song by The Fugees
10) Ghetto Jam by Domino
11) Two Words by Kanye West
12) Margerine by Dan-e-o (Canadian rap!!)
13) Big Poppa by Notorious B.I.G.
14) Slam by Onyx
15) Scapegoat by Atmosphere
16) Regulate by Warren G
17) Tragedy by RZA

RC

Banned
Tabris, I've never seen a list with so much good mixed with bad. It's like you almost know something, then prove you actually know nothing. Like every other one of your posts.

No Wu-Tang? No Tupac? No Mobb Deep? No Mos Def? No Roots? Common, son.

Tabris

Coolio over Snoop? You're list stinks, as expected Tabris! GJGE!

"ya tried to dis the Eazy-E so now ***** it's on you
and ya Doggy Dogg, think yer all honk and shit
both of you bitches, can come and suck my Doggy's dick"

"Mother**** Dre
Mother**** Snoop
Mother**** Death Row"

Tabris

Tabris, I've never seen a list with so much good mixed with bad. It's like you almost know something, then prove you actually know nothing. Like every other one of your posts.

No Wu-Tang? No Tupac? No Mobb Deep? No Mos Def? No Roots? Common, son.

I only had 10 spots and couldn't list everything in my Honourable Mentions. I have Tragedy by RZA which is better than anything he did with Wu Tang. Mos Def, I actually added that to my top 10 under Six Days by DJ Shadow and Mos Def. Also he's on Two Words by Kanye West.

No Roots or Mobb Deep. I haven't actually listened to too much of either yet, I have a lot of old school hip hop to go through that's on my list to listen to.

EDIT - I'm curious what you think is bad except for Coolio (I said don't hate... he was my first hip hop concert ever - at the pne lol) and Childish Gambino (he gets too much hate) and LL Cool J (that's just a pump up song I love)

RC

Banned
Well Childish Gambino is crap. That goes without saying.
Hate me now is the worst thing Nas has ever been associated with. Easily one of his worst songs off his worst album.

Tabris

Well Childish Gambino is crap. That goes without saying.
Hate me now is the worst thing Nas has ever been associated with. Easily one of his worst songs off his worst album.

It does not go without saying. You just have an irrational hate of modern hip hop and I personally think that song is one of the best of modern hip hop.

I love Hate Me Now. It's my mantra for this thread :)

Top Bottom