• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Marvie_3

Banned
I hate this team so much at times, and I really hate them right now. I don't want them to miss the playoffs mostly because of the rest of you guys in this thread and because I just don't. However, this team is so inconsistent it's not even funny. At the teams we just played, we should be on a 4 game winning streak with a good advantage to make it 6 with Calgary and Edmonton coming up, but now we only picked up 5 points out of the 8 (should have got at least 6 during that stretch) and now we will probably lose against Calgary and Edmonton because we completely suck on the road. Good thing those are late games so I'll probably miss them, don't have to watch this team embarrass themselves like they have the last two games.
Crying+Baby+Natural+High+for+Some+Moms.jpg

Go fall in a fire
Classy.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I love having actual depth for once. It's great having three lines that can hurt the other team, and one of them seems to step up every game.

Yeah it's nice to know there isn't one player who can leave the lineup that would cripple this team.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Bouillon scores in his own net... why.

Poor Budaj, just lost his shutout:|

Solo

Yeah it's nice to know there isn't one player who can leave the lineup that would cripple this team.

Basically the way I see it is that we don't have one great first line like a lot of teams do, but instead we have three very good second lines.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I turn the game on 1 minute late and we're losing 1-0. Fuuuuuuuucking fantastic. How'd the goal happen?

Hansen thought we had the puck so instead of covering defensively he attacked. And Parise was alone. Sth like that.

JABEE

Buffalo vs Philly is going to get ugly. Ott ends the period with a free punch to the face of Timonen. Two 10 minute misconducts already given out to Sabres.

JABEE

Cry more, the Flyers are a bunch of cunts. Always have been.
I'm not crying. I'm perfectly content with how things are going right now. Did you take that post like I'm criticizing Ott?

I like Ott. I wanted him on the Flyers when the Stars were considering trading him.

I was just telling people that this game is going to heat up.

CrankyJay

Banned
I'm not crying. I'm perfectly content with how things are going right now. Did you take that post like I'm criticizing Ott?

Like you're criticizing the refs. If you're not, I apologize. Just fucking pissed about my shit team and the inconsistent reffing.

JABEE

Like you're criticizing the refs. If you're not, I apologize. Just fucking pissed about my shit team and the inconsistent reffing.
Wasn't criticizing refs. I thought a Flyer would actually fight him there. I said I was content with how things were going, but I feel like they have had a ton of chances to put the Sabres away this period and have fumbled. I hope they don't start the next period shaky.

Top Bottom