• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

pringles

Well a 5 on 3 for the Wings thanks to that stupid ass hand on the puck faceoff penalty. Let's see if the Wings can capitalize.
90+ seconds of 5-on-3 for the Wings should mean about 2 weak shots on goal, 7 failed attempts to gain the zone, 2 breakaways for Columbus and 1 aneurysm for me.

90+ seconds of 5-on-3 for the Wings should mean about 2 weak shots on goal, 7 failed attempts to gain the zone, 2 breakaways for Columbus and 1 aneurysm for me.

You forget 1 PK goal and 10 blocked shots that go out of the zone stat.

If we don't score on this 5 on 3 to start the third, we will lose the game easily.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
We're taking about hockey again? Just when this thread was finally getting good.

Please, anything that will keep me awake during our Wild game is appreciated.

Favourite TV show of all time: Scrubs.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

I'll counter with "90 seconds of acting like we're going to get the puck into the slot but eventually doing the same thing we always do and getting it back to the d-man to shoot it into a pile of bodies."

Acid08

Banned
Please, anything that will keep me awake during our Wild game is appreciated.

Favourite TV show of all time: Scrubs.
Scrubs is awesome.

There are so many great shows. The Wire, Arrested Development, Party Down, Twin Peaks, Venture Brothers, Simpsons, Futurama. Would be harder to pick favorite TV shows than movies tbh.

Smiley90

Scrubs is awesome.

There are so many great shows. The Wire, Arrested Development, Party Down, Twin Peaks, Venture Brothers, Simpsons, Futurama. Would be harder to pick favorite TV shows than movies tbh.

Comedy shows currently: Parks&Rec, hands down.

Non-Comedy shows: Game of Thrones. Person of Interest is decent too.

I hope the Canucks can find a fallout shelter in Minnesota when North Korea starts launching nukes.

:(

Why would they wanna nuke Minnesota? Seems like that'd be one of the safer locations to be in. Not on the West Coast, not in the East Coast metropolitan areas, and surrounded by mountains.

Marvie_3

Banned
You're a crazy person.

Everybody on that show is terrible.

Favourite TV show is Breaking Bad. Hands down. End of story. Walk away.
I want to start watching this show but I never saw the first few seasons so now I have to wait until the series is over. I hate jumping into a show, being able to marathon the first couple seasons, and then have to sit through the normal broadcast schedule.

LOL. A special teams battle is the easiest way to win against us. You guys will get a couple of PPs for sure in this period and will probably score and win. Can't waste as many PPs as we have and still expect to win.

We're not much better on the PP than you guys are.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
It's kinda funny, was talking to my dad yesterday and he was like, "I bet the Hawks go on a 5 game losing streak now". Welp, looks like at least 2!

Smiley90

It's kinda funny, was talking to my dad yesterday and he was like, "I bet the Hawks go on a 5 game losing streak now". Welp, looks like at least 2!

There's no way they'll pull a Sharks now. It's kinda funny to watch though.

Marvie_3

Banned
Devils score first? WHAT SORCERY IS THIS.

image.php

Top Bottom