• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

CCF23

Knew the Hawks would struggle after their streak got broken. It's just natural that a letdown would happen after a streak that long.

*waits for them to come back and win 7-3*

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
Yes. I am so angry at our 17 point division lead. I think it's hilarious that an Oilers fan is shit talking a team that's 21-1-3 when there's over 50 minutes left in the game.
Won't be surprised if the Oilers hit double digits tonight.
Still about 45 minutes left.
Sam Gagner wants to hit at least 9 points tonight.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus christ... Quincey and Smith out there to end the period and they almost cost us the game with 2 seconds left. God, don't ever do that.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
NW best division confirmed, only teams able to beat Chicago.

Wild in OT
Canucks in OT
Avalanche in regulation
Oilers in... the first period?

and, well, there's also Anaheim in OT.

lol

Cake Boss

Banned
KuGsj.gif

Dem moves by Johansson and Calvert. Dirty.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Stupid Zetterberg... Don't just shoot that. Wings suuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Z should not be shooting 3rd in these things. He's awful in them. This is where Bertuzzi actually comes in handy.

Howard decides to let 2 guys who are 0 for 4 on the shootout score, yup sums up this team right now. And of course Datsyuk finally scores in the shootout and they lose. Can't say they even deserved a stupid point out of that game either. They need to get their act together though, playing this poorly against Columbus is absolutely pathetic, offense has completely dried up to nothing. Can't wait to watch the second half of the season where they play mostly on the road and tank down to last place, love this team so much.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Howard decides to let 2 guys who are 0 for 4 on the shootout score, yup sums up this team right now. And of course Datsyuk finally scores in the shootout and they lose. Can't say they even deserved a stupid point out of that game either. They need to get their act together though, playing this poorly against Columbus is absolutely pathetic, offense has completely dried up to nothing. Can't wait to watch the second half of the season where they play mostly on the road and tank down to last place, love this team so much.

I really want them to miss the playoffs this year so people will finally start being critical of Babcock and his idiotic choices of lines.

Melodramatic (adj.) - CrazedArabMan

Alucard

Banned
Seriously going to hit the bottle if the Pens even let this game get to 3-2. No excuse to let the Isles back into it. Put up at least another 2 before locking it down.

I really want them to miss the playoffs this year so people will finally start being critical of Babcock and his idiotic choices of lines.

I hate this team so much at times, and I really hate them right now. I don't want them to miss the playoffs mostly because of the rest of you guys in this thread and because I just don't. However, this team is so inconsistent it's not even funny. At the teams we just played, we should be on a 4 game winning streak with a good advantage to make it 6 with Calgary and Edmonton coming up, but now we only picked up 5 points out of the 8 (should have got at least 6 during that stretch) and now we will probably lose against Calgary and Edmonton because we completely suck on the road. Good thing those are late games so I'll probably miss them, don't have to watch this team embarrass themselves like they have the last two games.

Melodramatic (adj.) - CrazedArabMan

Go fall in a fire

Top Bottom