• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Solo

Habs win 4 of 5 games on the road trip. Swag. The Florida road swing used to be murder on the Habs. Not anymore.

Only one game between now and next weekend though, which sucks. Just Ottawa on Wednesday and then nothing til Saturday.

Razorskin

----- ------
Habs win 4 of 5 games on the road trip. Swag. The Florida road swing used to be murder on the Habs. Not anymore.

Only one game between now and next weekend though, which sucks. Just Ottawa on Wednesday and then nothing til Saturday.

They need the rest.

CrankyJay

Banned
Wasn't criticizing refs. I thought a Flyer would actually fight him there. I said I was content with how things were going, but I feel like they have had a ton of chances to put the Sabres away this period and have fumbled. I hope they don't start the next period shaky.

Haha, I think you're okay.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Best chance on our PP goes to the Wild. Why am I not surprised.

6 Wild in the box!

xRuflAR.gif

MacAttack

I thought the Sabres were playing to get Ruff fired. It turns out they just really suck.
Tanking for the first pick. But Edmonton already has a lock on that pick three years running. I'd say those two teams and Florida are the frontrunner for first overall.

Top Bottom