• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
For everyone who feels bad, I recommend reading this:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=49925763#post49925763

I just felt the need to post this here.
Wait a minute, is this the dude that said he was going to meet some chick he loved even though he had never met her in person, and that she said he didn't need condoms? Pretty sure I made fun of him when his first thread popped up.

ifPYHxUhKUjh1.gif
I'm laughing every time you use this gif. It's officially yours, and I now imagine that you look like Cumberbatch.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wait a minute, is this the dude that said he was going to meet some chick he loved even though he had never met her in person, and that she said he didn't need condoms? Pretty sure I made fun of him when his first thread popped up.

Yes. and then he got banned for not delivering.

calder

Oh god Bogo way to make Hansey look good

Love the Blue Jays cheer, but a true singing of "OK Blue Jays" would have been awesome.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Oh god Bogo way to make Hansey look good

Love the Blue Jays cheer, but a true singing of "OK Blue Jays" would have been awesome.

The lets go blue jays chant was likely started by a leafs fan

It tends to be the go to chant for a half-assed effort

It's pretty obvious that any advantage the Marlies players had from being in mid-season form is gone now that the rest of the league has caught up. There is no excuse for them to be sticking around when we have more experienced guys sitting out.

Spl1nter

Bryan Hayes ‏@HayesTSN
Carlyle's getting grilled post game. Last year didn't count. This is the 1st true rut he's been in as the head coach of the Leafs.

He didnt answer any questions regarding defence and line up changes.

I fear the Peg; we're due an embarrassing loss.

I need to stop being so damn prescient.

For a 'defensive' team, our defence sucks and we bleed goals.

How about next game we end this trend of starting 3 AHL level defence-men? Would that be ok for Nonis and Carlyle? And maybe pick Orr or McLaren and not both?

edit: And Bozak is such a rotten cunt to have as part of (any) powerplay unit. Can't we just try Kadri/Grabo with JVR and Kessel? Just one time?

Smiley90

Florida is -35 in 27 games. Next worst team is Calgary with nearly HALF that much, -18. damn :lol

We've played 56% of the season and remain in a playoff spot. Better than last year when we were stuck in 9th at the same point.

That gnawing concern is there though.

Pewp

Colorado and Edmonton, the only two teams to beat 1st place Chicago.

Edmonton beats Colorado.

Therefore, Edmonton is the best team in the league.

WE DID IT

Smiley90

Colorado and Edmonton, the only two teams to beat 1st place Chicago.

Edmonton beats Colorado.

Therefore, Edmonton is the best team in the league.

WE DID IT

Minnesota, the Ducks and the Canucks also beat Chicago.

Top Bottom