• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Datsyuk apparently is the only one that wants to play today.

Edit: FUUUUUUU Abby gets the goal because it went off his skate, that top 6 talent that he has!!!!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
2nd game in a row with an own goal, good stuff -facepalm-

EDIT: Nvm abdelkader's skate.

I'm having fun pretending that the Canucks all have old rich UK accents right now
"Oh I do say good sir, pass us the ol' puckdisk whatnot hmm?"
"Cracking pass, Edler old bean!"

Erdrick

That shootout sequence with the Jets and Leafs was murder for my heart. (So was the 3rd period too, basically.)

James Wright is easily the best pickup the Jets have done this year so far, bar none. He plays with such heart, intelligence and will that I was so happy for him to finally be rewarded with his first goal in like... 4 years? Such a great fit on this team and I'm happy to have him as a Jet.

EDIT: And now the Jets are 3rd in the East. hahah

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm having fun pretending that the Canucks all have old rich UK accents right now
"Oh I do say good sir, pass us the ol' puckdisk whatnot hmm?"
"Cracking pass, Edler old bean!"

Should be a game where Booth plays good. "Ah, I feel like I'm finally playing in the right decade, where men where still men and women still in the kitchen."

calder

That shootout sequence with the Jets and Leafs was murder for my heart. (So was the 3rd period too, basically.)

James Wright is easily the best pickup the Jets have done this year so far, bar none. He plays with such heart, intelligence and will that I was so happy for him to finally be rewarded with his first goal in like... 4 years? Such a great fit on this team and I'm happy to have him as a Jet.

EDIT: And now the Jets are 3rd in the East. hahah

Haha yeah I don't like to even think about it, the SE is such bullshit when Beyak mentioned it after the game I rolled my eyes. I will mentally consider them tied for 8th/9th unless they win another few in a row.

And yes to Wright, very impressed so far. Peluso was also a sneaky good pickup imo, adding size to the fourth line was needed and for the cost of a waiver claim it made perfect sense.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Datsyuk apparently is the only one that wants to play today.

Edit: FUUUUUUU Abby gets the goal because it went off his skate, that top 6 talent that he has!!!!

I'm sure Babcock will be praising him all night.

CCF23

Yeah... and Nash has stepped his game up too

I feel like they're gaining an identity. I almost feel like Nash leaving was good for them. They have no superstar player to pin their hopes on anymore. They know they have to out work the other team every night and play a solid team game and it seems like they're embracing that.

Kind of reminds me of what Phoenix has done the past couple years.

Top Bottom