• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
lol Cherry saying it was a kicking motion? C'mon.. that kicking motion was like 1cm, if anything.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
lol Cherry saying it was a kicking motion? C'mon.. that kicking motion was like 1cm, if anything.
Ha, yeah I was like wtf? The motion you see on his skate was the reaction of the puck hitting it. Pavel fired that thing, no way could any human just plant their foot while being tied up and not have it flinch when a hard pass/shot comes flying at it.

Phaneuf and Franson!?

wtf..

w...

t....

f....

iI4m1I7A54Yiu.gif

LOLLLLL! Hilarious gif!

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
THAT was a penalty??? Ok, whatever refs.

Eh, I guess Sedin did shove him down from behind, but I think White was going down anyways.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I'll take the penalty shot over the pp any day of the week. Howard is actually pretty good at stopping them.

EDIT - SWEEEEET! Post.

CCF23

The Canucks have to be the unluckiest team in the league when it comes to refs not calling the play where our sticks get slashed in half.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
There's a very good reason Datsyk wins the Selke all the time. He's friggin' everywhere.

CCF23

3rd period of back to backs for Detroit, and 3rd period of 3 road games in 4 nights. We need to come out all over them. They're ripe for the picking and we have no excuses not to come back in this game.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I just remembered I was supposed to be at this game too. Guy at work was going to get tickets from an old co-coworker of his that has season tickets, but I guess he never followed up.

Top Bottom