• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Why not use Grabo?

WHY?

WHHHHYYYY?

Phaneuf and Franson!?

wtf..

w...

t....

f....

iI4m1I7A54Yiu.gif

calder

Buy One Get One!

Hilarious. But really, to see Pavelec play so well in a shootout was novel to say the least so good for him.

Boo to the Jets for letting a scrub team like the Leafs get a point off them though. Playoff teams wouldn't do that. :|

Surge

I really want to see Dallas Eakins coaching this team someday, but with our luck some other team will steal him away first.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Buy One Get One!

Hilarious. But really, to see Pavelec play so well in a shootout was novel to say the least so good for him.

Boo to the Jets for letting a scrub team like the Leafs get a point off them though. Playoff teams wouldn't do that. :|

Surprise the Jets aren't a playoff team.

Kinda hard to call the Leafs scrubs when you're tied with us in points.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
holy shit what a start, MILLIONAIRES SCORE

Faceoff, 3 passes, 1 shot, goal. roflmao.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Hilarious that I said to myself right at the faceoff that Lashoff shouldn't be paired with Kronwall, and 6 seconds later, game's over.

Razorskin

----- ------
Canucks should just permanently switch to the Millionaires, already a better team just with a name change and they can gloat that they won a Cup.

Top Bottom