• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Marvie_3

Banned
Guys.

It's time.

ybyBwGl.png

When your mom completely fucks your family over and tries to take the house after she does something completely fucking stupid to cause a divorce, you tend to not care much for her, acid. I appreciate the effort at the shitty joke though.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
When your mom completely fucks your family over and tries to take the house after she does something completely fucking stupid to cause a divorce, you tend to not care much for her, acid. I appreciate the effort at the shitty joke though.

I always knew Marvie was a shitty father, but your mom too? Damn.

My parents are divorced too, so there's that

Marvie_3

Banned

That's very un-christian of you.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Im-Gonna-Go-Listen-Linkin-Park_500x500.jpg

I thought it was pretty fucking funny.

Holy shit @ that Blue Jackets room

I won this at work a few years ago (not this exact one lol)

$%28KGrHqF,!g8FDficPHNIBQ+BzJR-OQ~~48_2.JPG

One day it will be in a hockey themed basement, one day

Know that feel. I haven't seen or talked to mine since I graduated high school. Moved when I was 18 too, bitch even ate my college funds and money from the joint account.

RC

Banned
I feel like we're in the midst of an after school special.

"Remember kids, drugs might seem cool, but they're totally bad news. Only losers are users!"

Red_Man

That thing is awesome.
I hope one day I will have a sports room 1/10th as awesome as that, dude deserves a medal.

I feel like we're in the midst of an after school special.

"Remember kids, drugs might seem cool, but they're totally bad news. Only losers are users!"
Late Nite Gaf turned into Therapy Gaf, did you let the kids into your liquor cabinet Desi?

He could always replace it with a...uhhhh..yeah I dunno
BOBVROSKY YOU'RE ON THE CASE!

Red_Man

He should just get a wall sized pic of the Jackets guy's avatar here, of Bobrosvky wearing the Police hat.

Top Bottom