• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Souray empty net! That'll do it!

ALL WE DO IS WEEN WEEN

uiSnnS5.gif

Had no idea who Bollig was before tonight and now even I hate him.

From his smug stupid "I got this" face during the review of the kick goal, to the high stick, to the shitty attempts at trying to draw penalties.

Had no idea who Bollig was before tonight and now even I hate him.

From his smug stupid "I got this" face during the review of the kick goal, to the high stick, to the shitty attempts at trying to draw penalties.

No one likes him here either, don't worry.

He specializes in punching people in the face and nothing else. The guy is almost as much of a waste of space is Carcillo.

This fourth line has energy, yeah, but everyone on it is just so fucking bad.

Yeah let's make the center depth even worse. Good plan.

Ideally by getting another center to replace him that can actually win faceoffs and pass before the trade deadline.

I deliver personal "Suck it"s to the following GAF members who wanted the Ducks to lose:
- Sef
- Clydefrog
- Tabris

Now we got that all over, LET'S BE GOOD PALS, YEAH?

WELL I HATE YOUR FACE IN YOUR AVATAR, YOU LOOK DUMB.

if that is you.

Yeah, was doing some 'real pic thread' business. Couldn't be arsed changing it.

Heretic

Waiting on Heretic, smelly.
WOOOOOOOO!!! LIGHT THAT LAMP MUTHAFUCKERS!!!

WOOOOOOOO!!! LIGHT THAT LAMP MUTHAFUCKERS!!!WOOOOOOOO!!! LIGHT THAT LAMP MUTHAFUCKERS!!!WOOOOOOOO!!! LIGHT THAT LAMP MUTHAFUCKERS!!!WOOOOOOOO!!! LIGHT THAT LAMP MUTHAFUCKERS!!!

Well, the Hawks can rest easy knowing their league lead in points will be gone by Monday assuming the Ducks win (they will) the next two games. Not that the Hawks deserve it after giving that game away. Dumbass Hawks.

Ducks looking like the team to beat right now. Penguins look crazy too.

So you want to replace an excellent defensive center with something we don't need, more offense. Good plan.

You're acting like there are no centers out there that are around the same skill level as him with the same faceoff capabilities.

Even if we kept him, whatever. We still need another center regardless and we need to stop dressing plugs like Carcillo and Bollig.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

WOOOOOOOO!!! LIGHT THAT LAMP MUTHAFUCKERS!!!WOOOOOOOO!!! LIGHT THAT LAMP MUTHAFUCKERS!!!WOOOOOOOO!!! LIGHT THAT LAMP MUTHAFUCKERS!!!WOOOOOOOO!!! LIGHT THAT LAMP MUTHAFUCKERS!!!

Make his avatar something with Destiny in it. Please. I beg you.

Shit happens when the nucks fall to 7th..or are they 8th?

We're still 6th dude. :p

Not a serious injury. Something that doesn't hurt but keeps them playing for the season.

So what, you want them all to suffer vertigo or something?

Just stop digging, please.

Here, this will shut you up...

Most teams only win about 20% of the time, if they're lucky, when trailing after 2. ANA is winning 72% of the time when trailing after 2.

The #NHLducks have won 13 in a row at home. That means they have not lost at home since January 25.

The #NHLducks are now 3 points behind the Blackhawks for 1st in the NHL.

22-3-4

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
That's not what you meant originally at all. You're a piece of shit, dude.

Whenever I think of injuries, I think of my own sports-related injuries and how they were no fun at all. Anyone that's ever played sport has most likely had an injury and knows they can be incredibly painful and annoying and wouldn't wish them upon anyone.

Whenever I think of injuries, I think of my own sports-related injuries and how they were no fun at all. Anyone that's ever played sport has most likely had an injury and knows they can be incredibly painful and annoying and wouldn't wish them upon anyone.

Splinters in the ass?

Top Bottom