• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

CCF23

I think this is more After Hours appropriate:
cV8CZbx.jpg

This has to be a contender as well...

jimprostqv515z01.jpg

RC

Banned
It's your birthday today, or it's your birthday when the Star Trek movie comes out?

Technically in 6 minutes but who's counting? As my youth slips away!

I was voted most handsome boy in Albany New York, now my looks have withered away like an old peice of fruit.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Technically in 6 minutes but who's counting? As my youth slips away!

I was voted most handsome boy in Albany New York, now my looks have withered away like an old peice of fruit.
This is the most special of Late Nite Gaf editions then, happy birthday man. You finally have a legitimate reason to be hammered. I'm going to copy a gif from the Devo b-day thread

jjASKvq.gif

RC

Banned
Thanks fella's. If I was out drinking, instead of being home, I'd write you all personalized drunken messages.

ITA0xFx.jpg

CCF23

I'm glad I didn't spend money on either of those games (Aliens: CM and RE).

Wasn't it dstrdly that had the collectors edition of Aliens pre ordered?

To any Canadians here looking to buy jeans or clothes.

Bluenotes items are on HUGE discount right now. 70% off plus free shipping. I have 5 pairs of jeans in my cart for $51.

Basically

1) 30% discount on everything til 8:30am this morning
2) then add in the promo code 25GREAT for 40% off plus free shipping

This applies to ANYTHING in the store. Regular priced or sale items.

Also, Bluenotes online return policy lets you return in stores.

CCF23

To any Canadians here looking to buy jeans or clothes.

Bluenotes items are on HUGE discount right now. 70% off plus free shipping. I have 5 pairs of jeans in my cart for $51.

Basically

1) 30% discount on everything til 8:30am this morning
2) then add in the promo code 25GREAT for 40% off plus free shipping

This applies to ANYTHING in the store. Regular priced or sale items.

Also, Bluenotes online return policy lets you return in stores.

Damn, son. Might have to check this out.

What's their return policy like if something doesn't fit/I end up hating it?

CCF23

I'm not getting 40% off with that code...

Merchandise Total
$338.50
Savings
-$163.98
Total
$174.52

Wouldn't have spent that much. Just put a bunch of shit in my cart and was gonna pear it down, but the code only took the price down another like 15-20% maybe?

I'm not getting 40% off with that code...

Merchandise Total
$338.50
Savings
-$163.98
Total
$174.52

Wouldn't have spent that much. Just put a bunch of shit in my cart and was gonna pear it down, but the code only took the price down another like 15-20% maybe?

Are you sure you typed it in right? Is the shipping free?

CCF23

That's weird. Mine was 70% off the entire order. Maybe it didn't apply for certain items?

None of the items went to 70% off. Kind of a bummer. Don`t think I`ll buy if I can`t get it to work.

I have a massive cart so maybe something is screwing it up. Gonna try it with 3 or 4 items.

CCF23

Can you see if you can still get 70 if it`s not a pain in the ass? Just go add something to a cart and put the code in and see what you get?

Shame. Was gonna buy some stuff for sure.

It's also super strange because some stuff in the cart goes to as much as 65% off, while most is just under 50% off.

Top Bottom