• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Cagey

Banned
martin brodeur just scored a ppg...

PPG - M. Brodeur (1) Wrist - ASST: NONE

Holy shit.

brodeur scored? wat the hell?

Uh...

http://i.imgur.com/47vl8gx.png

EDIT: Devils delayed penalty, Canes put it into their own net.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

sflaa.gif

Solo

3 on 1, don't even get a shot, Then Boullion lets Tavares walk right in.

Seriously, what the fuck was he doing? It was a 2 on 2, and the other Hab clearly had the other Islander covered. Tavares was Boullion's responsibility, and what did he do? Just hung out in the slot while Tavares walked in unmolested.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Sabres-GAF so what do you think the plan is going to be this offseason for them?

All I've been reading lately is people want them to fully blow up this team, trade whoever they can (including Miller) and start over.

Solo

Sabres-GAF so what do you think the plan is going to be this offseason for them?

All I've been reading lately is people want them to fully blow up this team, trade whoever they can (including Miller) and start over.

They should sell for as many high picks in this year's draft as they can.

CrankyJay

Banned

Blow it up...fire our GM. At least I hope that's the plan.

Realistically, Regier will be spared and maybe they'll keep Rolston although I'd like to see new blood.

Stafford is as good as gone, Hecht BETTER be gone.

Fire Darcy Regier, new GM makes whatever moves they want (including hiring a coach).

I don't think anyone is untouchable, but there's a lot of players who are probably unmovable just because of how bad they are playing compared to their contracts.

I don't really want to see them trade anyone from the top line, but it wouldn't be out of the question. Pominville would be the most likely to be moved since if you're making a "new team" you probably want a new captain, and keeping the old one around might be awkward.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Blow it up...fire our GM. At least I hope that's the plan.

Realistically, Regier will be spared and maybe they'll keep Rolston although I'd like to see new blood.

Stafford is as good as gone, Hecht BETTER be gone.
If there is any year to do it, its this year. Super deep draft

Edit: Cuntleta?

Top Bottom