• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

SALT SALT SALT
7Epu62T.gif

That's offensive. Why shouldn't salt issues be taken seriously? It gets screwed over in divorce court all the time.

Ya'll are strange

Most of this I can understand and agree with, but the bold seems like bullshit, or at least its not something I've seen. Its not that all post release content should be free, although that'd be nice. If its content that seems removed from the core CrazedArabMan for the pure purpose of post-release DLC and makes the core CrazedArabMan seem like its missing something, then yeah, it should be free. Hell, it should have come as part of the CrazedArabMan itself.

Marvie_3

Banned
Most of this I can understand and agree with, but the bold seems like bullshit, or at least its not something I've seen. Its not that all post release content should be free, although that'd be nice. If its content that seems removed from the core CrazedArabMan for the pure purpose of post-release DLC and makes the core CrazedArabMan seem like its missing something, then yeah, it should be free. Hell, it should have come as part of the CrazedArabMan itself.
heh heh mule

FUCK

I have been spending the past two days literally staring at the Lollapalooza ticket sales screen for when the secret, extremely cheap tickets go on sale. They just went on sale about ten minutes ago (I was refreshing every 5 seconds) and I swear to god I was on the site when they went live. It literally sold out in five seconds

FUCK FUCK

I don't care that much about most of the bands that will probably be there but there usually is enough good acts to justify $75 for three days.....

fuck

edit: GOD DAMMIT

MacAttack

FUCK

I have been spending the past two days literally staring at the Lollapalooza ticket sales screen for when the secret, extremely cheap tickets go on sale. They just went on sale about ten minutes ago (I was refreshing every 5 seconds) and I swear to god I was on the site when they went live. It literally sold out in five seconds

FUCK FUCK

I don't care that much about most of the bands that will probably be there but there usually is enough good acts to justify $75 for three days.....

fuck

I went to Lollapalooza is 1994 in Rhode Island. Beastie Boys and A Tribe Called Quest including live performance of Get it Together w Qtip, Cypress Hill, George Clinton and P-Funk, Smashing Pumpkins, Green Day and The Flaming Lips.

I think I was still in high school when I went. Those were the good old days.

Said crazed as he polished his constitutionally-protected assault rifle and adjusted his bulletproof vest.

Yup

I don't even know what happened here.

ZeroGravity

Zero, what's the mood like in TBL-Fanland?

Do you think it's worth shopping around guys like Malone, MSTL, Salo etc? Or is the aim still to make the playoffs?
I'm fairly certain they've given up on the playoffs as half our AHL team is in the lineup now because of injuries.

Malone is pretty much done for the season with an injury. St. Louis won't be traded unless he specifically wants out, which he's never indicated he does. I doubt they'll trade Salo, because he's been great for Hedman's development and Yzerman likely believes the team can rebound and be a contender next season, so there won't be a fire sale.

Eric Brewer and Teddy Purcell would be the most likely to go at the deadline.

I went to Lollapalooza is 1994 in Rhode Island. Beastie Boys and A Tribe Called Quest including live performance of Get it Together w Qtip, Cypress Hill, George Clinton and P-Funk, Smashing Pumpkins, Green Day and The Flaming Lips.

I think I was still in high school when I went. Those were the good old days.
That's amazing. The line up was definitely better back in the day

If Tribe plays at Lolla (they won't) I am going regardless. Seeing Beasties is one thing I'll never get a chance to do. And that really fucking sucks

Marvie_3

Banned

If Tribe plays at Lolla (they won't) I am going regardless. Seeing Beasties is one thing I'll never get a chance to do. And that really fucking sucks

Same here. Why couldn't it have been the rest of Led Zeppelin instead of MCA? >:|

and all that Men's Rights nonsense. OT is just too intense and hostile for me these days. Everyone's mad about something.

All I'm mad about is the last 6 years of Islanders hockey.

The two go hand in hand. Without those guys, we'd be nothing.

Eugh, wait, there are actual men's rights activists on NeoGAF?

Solo

is it just me, or is there a new thread in the OT every day about transgender issues, rape, and feminism debates? Jeesh, I just wanna read about Justified.

Habs/Isles III tonight. Hoping Tavares has Solo frantically reaching for his rape whistle by night's end.

Who says I use the whistle?

MacAttack

Beasties and Tribe were the best performance by far. Seeing them on stage freestyling is basically what got me into hip hop.

Other highlights included Billy Corgan mocking the crowd before even starting their set. L7 got stuck in traffic and missed their show so the Breeders stayed on longer than they were supposed to. And more pot than I had ever seen to that point in my life.

Same here. Why couldn't it have been the rest of Led Zeppelin instead of MCA? >:|

I'm not one to wish death on people, but yeah. I went to a party that night and drank a brass monkey. Ended up sitting next to someone doing the exact same thing. It was a moment

Beasties and Tribe were the best performance by far seeing them on stage freestyling is basically what started me heavily into rap music .

Other highlights included Billy Corgan mocking the crowd before even starting their set. L7 got stuck in traffic and missed their show so the Breeders stayed on longer than they were supposed to. And more pot than I had ever seen to that point in my life.

That is so fucking cool. Billy Corgan apparently is starting a wrestling league or something, what a crazy mofo

Marvie_3

Banned
I'm not one to wish death on people, but yeah. I went to a party that night and drank a brass monkey. Ended up sitting next to someone doing the exact same thing. It was a moment
Did a girl walk by, give you the eye, causing you to reach in the locker and grab the spanish fly?

That is so fucking cool. Billy Corgan apparently is starting a wrestling league or something, what a crazy mofo
Billy Corgan is a cunt. Love the Smashing Pumpkins though.

For a second there I thought I clicked on the Smashing Pumpkins OT

The Leafs used Today as their intro song for a while, those were the days

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
alrighttttt kadri still has competent linemates now that lupul is out

still don't feel good about saturday :<

i'm a fish, i die when i'm not moist

You have no reason to feel good about Saturday.

What have we done in the last few years to make you feel good about ever facing the Bruins?

MacAttack

Yeah, basically. He made Siamese Dream so he can do whatever he wants
That was the album they were performing, so he must have been in a super douchey mood performing it.

I think he said "So this is what you do for fun in Rhode Island." in a real snarky tone. And told everybody to fuck off after people started booing him.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So the Canucks will play in Phoenix... With about 2 lines of forwards injured.

Kesler - 2nd C
Booth - 2nd RW
Higgins - 3rd LW
Malhotra - 4th C
Pinnizotto - 4th RW
Kassian - 4th RW

Also, Bieksa.

Can our forwards please try and stay healthy for once, or if they're injured not come back before being fully healthy (looking at you Kesler and Kassian)

FUCK

FUCK FUCK

fuck

:lol

I got some. They were up for about two minutes dude. Definitely at least one.

Top Bottom