• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Montresor

I don't like that Scott always has to fight for the Sabres. That guy is a trooper.

Nice fight between Scott and McLaren. I didn't see what the hell happened with Orr and Kaleta.

MacAttack

lol Orr just pounded on Kaleta.

272-Ryan_Miller_LOCAL_SABRES_MILLER_GEE.standalone.prod_affiliate.50

Ryan Miller is pleased. (editor's note: It took a while to find an image of Ryan Miller smiling, what a sour bitch.)

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
What's the difference between an instigator and aggressor?

instigator means goading the player into a fight when they dont want to

aggressor is essentially describing the instigator (it's not a penalty, or anything)

lol orr with a major, double minor and game misconduct

RC

Banned
Come see Ghostface Killah with me bruh, guarantee there will be more. So excited for that dudes new album next month.

Same here. Got to see Ghostface in late 2011. I was very drunk (save your jokes) and Ghostface wanted someone to join him on stage a do a verse from Protect ya Neck. The group I was with started to point at me. Ghostface notices it and motions me towards the stage. I ask him which part of the song he wants me to do, he says Method man's. Now normally I could do that verse in my sleep, but I drew a blank. I asked him to start playing the beat, hoping that it would trigger my memory. He refused. Ghostface wanted me to spit that lyric in front of him with nothing, I couldn't do it. He then told me to get the fuck off the stage and told the audience to boo me out of the building.

Same here. Got to see Ghostface in late 2011. I was very drunk (save your jokes) and Ghostface wanted someone to join him on stage a do a verse from Protect ya Neck. The group I was with started to point at me. Ghostface notices it and motions me towards the stage. I ask him which part of the song he wants me to do, he says Method man's. Now normally I could do that verse in my sleep, but I drew a blank. I asked him to start playing the beat, hoping that it would trigger my memory. He refused. Ghostface wanted me to spit that lyric in front of him with nothing, I couldn't do it. He then told me to get the fuck off the stage and told the audience to boo me out of the building.

:lol

edit: Hodgson with a fantastic block!

Top Bottom