• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

calder

Ugh quite a disappointing game. Ah well, if they bounce back well next game it'll be fine, as long as they don't have a 3-4 game stretch playing like this.

zedge

What a bullshit call. Preds scored a goal with one of their players practically on top of kipper and it was not waived off...

How the did the Boston Bruins of all fucking teams go without a penalty all game? This shit has happened all the time to Ottawa over the last 3 seasons.

CCF23

God the Sportsnet HD feed is always such shit, where is all that exclusive Canucks game contract money fucking going? The audio is shit too.

Yuuuuup. They recently extended the partnership between SNET and the Canucks too.

I would kill for Canucks regional games to be on TSN.

Yuuuuup. They recently extended the partnership between SNET and the Canucks too.

Srsly. TSN HD is godly, I can't almost lick the sweat of Schneider's face

It went all into making Don Taylor's stupid face a tiny bit less stupid.

Well they fucked up, his hair is ultra dumb.

How many broken sticks is that for Edler? He single handedly justifies EAs jacked up broken stick occurrences in NHL13

RC

Banned

I would miss John Garrett. His love of the Safeway featured products and crappy CityTV shows, knows no bounds.

Curufinwe

LOL

This might be the worst god damn fucking team ever in the shootout

Hah, not even close.

Just watched the whole thing on NHLN. Very entertaining stuff. These Florida-Ranger highlights are good, too. Columbus must be excited about getting New Yorks first round pick.

Quick

Banned

ibuLmsBQt8J7rW.gif

I apologize for my ignorance. Clearly I need to drink a wider assortment of beer.

What do you drink? With this beervolution happening on the West Coast it's always interesting to see if people are trying any of the good stuff coming out of the local brewerys.

Rickards white is good. Shock Top Belgian white..is better. Hard to find in stores though. Lots of places have it on tap though.

White is probably the only Rickards I drink, it is pretty good, not preferred white though. Most of their other brews are a little too boring for my palette, though.

Alright, fuck it I just talked myself into getting some beer, cold be damned.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Are Sen fans actually happy you're winning and will probably make the playoffs? Shouldn't you guys prefer a tank to get a star player, instead of getting eliminated in the 1st or 2nd round?

RC

Banned
What do you drink? With this beervolution happening on the West Coast it's always interesting to see if people are trying any of the good stuff coming out of the local brewerys.

Granville Island mostly.
This may come as a complete shock to some of you, but I don't drink very much beer.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Are Sen fans actually happy you're winning and will probably make the playoffs? Shouldn't you guys prefer a tank to get a star player, instead of getting eliminated in the 1st or 2nd round?

They might be healthy by then, and would be a scary team for anyone to face.

Winning > losing any day unless your team is fighting for a 1st overall pick.

The fact that Ottawa is able to stay in games and get points without their best players is a good sign anyway and shows that the coaching staff knows what they're doing. Bodes well for when the team gets healthy again.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Winning > losing any day unless your team is fighting for a 1st overall pick.
They probably should be fighting for that with the injuries they've had, kudos to Maclean and co. With how deep this draft is you can get a star at 4-5th as well.

Cake Boss

Banned

Playoff experience for the kids > a top 15 pick.

These guys need to learn how to win the playoffs before taking the next step anyways.

Plus with our recent drafting and development, we could probably find a pretty good player in one of the deepest drafts yet.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
its mind boggling that kadri is 2nd on the leafs in goals, tied for first in assists, first in points, first in +/-, tied for 1st in PPG and FOURTEENTH IN ICE TIME

He's 8th in the league in points... and 193rd in the league in average ice time for FORWARDS

the fuck

(though refreshingly he did have the highest TOI for the leafs forwards tonight)

correction: not SHG. apparently tonights game was fucked in terms of almost every leafs goal being listed as SH lol

Top Bottom