• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
A lot apparently.

Insider-diss man, not cool.

Also Gillis just dissed Feaster :lol

"About the ROR offer sheet, did you know he'd have to clear waivers first if Colorado didn't match"

0.01seconds later

"Yes."

Damn son. That was a quick response.

CCF23

So now having tasted Trois Pistoles, Maudite, and Fringante I can say they're all fantastic. They all taste pretty similar, though.

Quick

Banned
I told her that and she literally did this:

tumblr_mfqkv05Glx1r79exxo1_500.gif

Adorkable!

I like Zooey Deschanel. Haters gonna hate.

Quick

Banned
New Girl is a decent show. I really don't give a fuck who disagrees.

You know, I've actually never seen an episode. It certainly looks interesting.

Plus, you got former Much VJ Hannah Simone on it, who I've always found very attractive (and informative).

I think my fondness for Zooey Deschanel was rekindled after watching 500 Days of Summer recently.

pringles

Longest fucking workday ever. 7 hours left until I race home trying to make puckdrop between Wings and Hawks. So excited. Streaks will be broken.

RC

Banned
I didn't go to the Cambie actually. Although I've had my fill of very bad beer anyway.
Met someone in full LA Kings get up.

Oh boy, the Wings are now up next to play spoiler and try to stop the Hawks streak, so people are counting on them which means they will fall flat on their face on national TV and embarrass themselves. Whoo!!!

Top Bottom