• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Cake Boss

Banned
Hossa1000th.png

BEdAafmCQAAKY3H.png:large

Slurmer

Banned
For anyone with gamecenter, is there a limit to how many things you can tie your account to. For example, I have it on my iPad and ps3, but it will not let me login on my phone--it says I can't login at this time. Is there any way around this, such as maybe deactivating one of the existing accounts so I can have it on my phone.

Marvie_3

Banned
For anyone with gamecenter, is there a limit to how many things you can tie your account to. For example, I have it on my iPad and ps3, but it will not let me login on my phone--it says I can't login at this time. Is there any way around this, such as maybe deactivating one of the existing accounts so I can have it on my phone.
not that i know of. i have it on 2 PCs, my 360, and my phone with no problems.

pringles

Ahahaha, great pass by Pavel to Cleary... who holds...holds... holds... and shoots the puck down into the corner.

1-0 Red Wings if Cleary was anyone else in the league, except for Abdelkader.

Revenant

Zultek never played in the National Hockey League, and most recently played for the Toledo Storm (ECHL) in 2006-07 and the Rapid City Rush (CHL) 2008-09. He currently plays for the Mississippi Surge (SPHL).

:lol

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

All of these guys buy into Cherry's hubris. Good ol' Canadian boys, and they have a boner for size and toughness. I'm surprised at how many of these guys name drop the 67's like that's supposed to mean something. I thought only Montreal had to deal with that "born in the backyard" stuff.

Hawks can't beat Howard... not sure the Hawks are going to win this one, let alone tie it. And now a penalty. Game is over cause they are starting to fall apart.

Acid08

Banned
Yeah, the best team in the NHL won't be able to score a single goal in fifteen minutes to tie this.

Yee of little faith.

Yeah, the best team in the NHL won't be able to score a single goal in fifteen minutes to tie this.

Yee of little faith.

They've been hammering away at Howard the entire game and they haven't beat him yet. If he plays as strong as he has been, I have my doubts. I want to be wrong, though. I have no concerns with the Hawks ability to score, but I do have concerns about Howard being a fucking brick wall in front of the net.

pringles

Yee of little faith.
But they're falling apart! Wings have more than 3 shots on goal this period!

Blackhawks worst team in the league confirmed.

More of your can't lose predictions!

Hawks lose - "Told you so"
Hawks win - "Reverse jinx bro!"

Exactly. They are pretty gassed though. 3rd game in 3 1/2 days. Gonna take a mistake on Detroit's end to get one.

Shut the fuck up. They never beat howard. The guy plays out of his mind every time we get them it seems like.

Top Bottom