• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
:lol Lapierre. This is at least our third diving penalty to equalize a "real" penalty this season, isn't it.

I hate it when refs call this tripping + diving double penalty shit.
Man up and just call the dive.

Oftentimes it's not JUST a dive (as in, they don;t just fall down), but the embellishment of an ACTUAL penalty though, then you gotta call both.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
Oftentimes it's not JUST a dive (as in, they don;t just fall down), but the embellishment of an ACTUAL penalty though, then you gotta call both.
Touche. Those are situations when 2 penalties are justified.
Still, I can't remember the last time I saw JUST a diving penalty.

Also: Drew Doughty has lost his mojo. He does not deserve $7M per year. He does not deserve to be a lock for Team Canada 2014 (over the likes of guys like Kris Letang).

RC

Banned
I was supposed to help my friend pack up her stuff. Instead, I'm downstairs watching the game and drinking a beer, while she is lifting heavy boxes by herself. I'm a lousy friend.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
ROFL the green men.

I was supposed to help my friend pack up her stuff. Instead, I'm downstairs watching the game drinking a beer while she is lifting heavy boxes by herself. I'm a lousy friend.

Awesome.

Touche. Those are situations when 2 penalties are justified.
Still, I can't remember the last time I saw JUST a diving penalty.

Also: Drew Doughty has lost his mojo. He does not deserve $7M per year. He does not deserve to be a lock for Team Canada 2014 (over the likes of guys like Kris Letang).
Letang had 4 points tonight and was still a -2.

He hasn't exactly been good.

zedge

:lol.

At Buffalo wild wings and some dufus canuck fan getting dissed by guy on the mic. Something about we got lots of cups at the bar if they need any.

:lol.

At Buffalo wild wings and some dufus canuck fan getting dissed by guy on the mic. Something about we got lots of cups at the bar if they need any.

Would be funnier if you guys weren't a farm team for the rest of the league and just all around terrible.

Top Bottom