• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Elliott needs to be put out to pasture in Peoria. I'm sick of these soft goals.

Redden's done as well as far as I'm concerned. Stop trying it, it's not working.

Wait did I actually hear some honesty coming from the avs announcers? Lacroix won't be happy about that one.

Edit: I wonder if being outshot 19 to 34 by fucking Columbus will jeopardize Sacco's job for the first time. Or maybe those back to back 5 on 3's will do it.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Seriously, look at this ice.

0kRDwOI.jpg

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Sorry I just woke up, head fuzzy... we signed our fucking goalie coach to a 1 day contract to backup Clem because Markstrom's equipment was lost during transit?

This fucking franchise...

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Was this taken right after this afternoon's Knicks game?
About 10 minutes before I posted it here. So less than two hours before game time, and about two hours after the Knicks game.

Obviously it'll be cleaned and polished up before game time. Still going to be quite a mess, though. Expect a sloppy game tonight.

My favorite part is the tiny mcdonalds logo in the twitter avatar

I hate the Kings but their Twitter is quite possibly the best thing ever in all sports. The responses are so good.

Benn flailing around.

Your tears.. SO GOOD

Elliott needs to be put out to pasture in Peoria. I'm sick of these soft goals.

Redden's done as well as far as I'm concerned. Stop trying it, it's not working.

I will admit.. you goalie is shit. He is like Bachman is to the Stars who is also shit.

Stars win. GG ST LOUIS

Having another Stars fan at NeoGAF is going to take some time for me to get use to. I know there was another for a couple years but I've been like the only one to stay around consistently for the past 5 years lol :(

Solo

Having another Stars fan at NeoGAF is going to take some time for me to get use to. I know there was another for a couple years but I've been like the only one to stay around consistently for the past 5 years lol :(

Pretty sure Barrage killed himself when Modano retired.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Prepare to be fucked, Habs-GAF.

Top Bottom