• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Revenant

Ya'll can go jump in a fire. Wings should have won it in regulation but nope, have to take TWO STUPID DELAY OF GAME PENALTIES AT THE END AND SCREW US OVER!!!!

Losing because of delay of game and shootout feels kind of like being kicked in the nuts by Bettman.

Hawks are really good, but good god are they getting the breaks their way.

I go back to some saves made by Crawford and some dirty stuff the Hawks got away with in the 2nd. Obvious high stick and a trip by Carcillo 50 feet behind the play that both go uncalled. Add that to the way the game ends and it's an awful feeling. The shootout is awful and the pity point should be done away with. The bandwagon friends of mine thump their chests about 22 in a row but they have to be the luckiest team ever with some of these breaks. They are a good team, but when you get every single break your way at the end of games any team is going to win.

Hawks fans that have only been hockey fans for 3 or 4 years are so cute.

Marvie is actually like 46 years old I believe. Not that it shows in the way he behaves.

Don't think disliking the shootout, saying that an obvious high stick was missed, praising Crawford for his play, or lamenting the delay of games and the shootout makes me salty at all but ok. The Hawks are a great team like I said, but they get some ridiculous breaks sometimes and it isn't always them creating them either.

3916155_o.gif

Revenant

I'm going to make a bold prediction. The Blackhawks will lose a game in regulation, sometime this month. You've heard it here first.

I'll most likely be going to a game in the next week or so, so probably whichever one I go to they'll get blown out and i'll cry into my 8 dollar beer.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
so nobody can beat Chicago in regulation....not even in a 3 games in 4 nights scenario.

Man, that must be some super salt by Marvie to keep this going.

MacAttack

Tim Thomas said:
Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.

Tim Thomas said:
"I don't say, don't play games or cricket or so forth. By all means play and enjoy them, giving thanks to Jesus for them.
Only take care that games don't become an idol to you as they did to me. What good will it do to anybody in the next world to have been the best player that ever has played? And, then, think of the difference between that and winning people to Jesus."

I wonder what this means for Thomas' future in the game? Maybe he'll join the Panthers and be a mentor to Rocco Grimaldi.

zedge

Heard it over twitter, apparently the Canucks aren't sure if they can land in Calgary.
Flames twitter says Canuck plane cleared for takeoff?. Guess well see. Lots of delays etc today for sure.
Eventually I'll get out of my pjs and shovel the walk. Lol.

Heretic

Don't think disliking the shootout, saying that an obvious high stick was missed, praising Crawford for his play, or lamenting the delay of games and the shootout makes me salty at all but ok. The Hawks are a great team like I said, but they get some ridiculous breaks sometimes and it isn't always them creating them either.

Sometimes it's better to be luck than good

- Teemu

pringles

georgemalik: Dunno if y'all caught this: Mike Stone asked Babcock if he's thought of putting Tatar/Andersson with Datsyuk. Babs' response? "No."

georgemalik: It was on WXYT: Babs said he felt that team had a "lack of depth up front" & Stone asked about Tatar/Andersson w/ 13. "NO." End of presser.
okay, that's it. Fire Babcock. Just do it.

WHAT THE FUCK.

Solo

Man, that Habs/Pens game last night was pretty wild. Glad for the point but wish it were two.

Bring on the Bruins!

Top Bottom