• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Segs finally getting it done.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Hahahaha, this is gonna be a great game

Solo

That's a goal!

janetj-lapdancevakcr.gif

CCF23

Ballard has to either have some personal issues, or he's close to being traded. There's no other reason they wouldn't put him back in over Barker with how well Ballard has played.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Ballard has to either have some personal issues, or he's close to being traded. There's no other reason they wouldn't put him back in over Barker with how well Ballard has played.

Yeah, exactly. Same last game.

Also, yesterday Henrik takes a penalty in the first minutes, this game Daniel? We've already won.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Garrison's totally getting comfortable in his surroundings now. Driving the net while shorthanded.

:lol

The closer he is to the net, the harder it is for him to miss the net. Simple logic.

:lol now he hit Lapierre -facepalm-

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
A few good chances in the first, but we don't look nearly as energized as we should be. A little more aggressiveness should break this D wide open. Already had Miller beat on one rush and just couldn't make the connection.

Top Bottom