• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

pringles

Shame it has to go to shootout, 3rd and OT were fantastic.

Feels bad we had to piss away the chance to break the streak, but 2 points are more important so I hope we can get it done in the coin-toss, sry meant shootout.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Man, Babcock playong Cleary instead of Tatar in the OT.. insanity.

They're best friends. No surprise there. I mean, why put a guy who can score out there?

Holy Kane!

HAWKS WIN! Took a terrible penalty from the Wings, but they pulled it off. Crawford was golden in keeping them in it. The Wings put a lot of pressure on them and he did well.

Ya'll can go jump in a fire. Wings should have won it in regulation but nope, have to take TWO STUPID DELAY OF GAME PENALTIES AT THE END AND SCREW US OVER!!!!

pringles

Ya'll can go jump in a fire. Wings should have won it in regulation but nope, have to take TWO STUPID DELAY OF GAME PENALTIES AT THE END AND SCREW US OVER!!!!
Losing because of delay of game and shootout feels kind of like being kicked in the nuts by Bettman.

Hawks are really good, but good god are they getting the breaks their way.

cube444

Losing because of delay of game and shootout feels kind of like being kicked in the nuts by Bettman.

19-0-3?

I'd say they're creating their own breaks.

You make it sound like they're the Pens.

Velcro Fly

I go back to some saves made by Crawford and some dirty stuff the Hawks got away with in the 2nd. Obvious high stick and a trip by Carcillo 50 feet behind the play that both go uncalled. Add that to the way the game ends and it's an awful feeling. The shootout is awful and the pity point should be done away with. The bandwagon friends of mine thump their chests about 22 in a row but they have to be the luckiest team ever with some of these breaks. They are a good team, but when you get every single break your way at the end of games any team is going to win.

Marvie_3

Banned

I seriously don't know why I watch these games when I get pissed off to no end when they lose like this.

With 2 delay of game penalties by shooting the puck out of play when there were other ways to get it out? I'd say the Wings gave them those breaks today at least.
iyRMcvx71aU6P.gif

I go back to some saves made by Crawford and some dirty stuff the Hawks got away with in the 2nd. Obvious high stick and a trip by Carcillo 50 feet behind the play that both go uncalled. Add that to the way the game ends and it's an awful feeling. The shootout is awful and the pity point should be done away with. The bandwagon friends of mine thump their chests about 22 in a row but they have to be the luckiest team ever with some of these breaks. They are a good team, but when you get every single break your way at the end of games any team is going to win.
iyRMcvx71aU6P.gif
iyRMcvx71aU6P.gif

RC

Banned
I'm going to make a bold prediction. The Blackhawks will lose a game in regulation, sometime this month. You've heard it here first.

Velcro Fly

Don't think disliking the shootout, saying that an obvious high stick was missed, praising Crawford for his play, or lamenting the delay of games and the shootout makes me salty at all but ok. The Hawks are a great team like I said, but they get some ridiculous breaks sometimes and it isn't always them creating them either.

Marvie_3

Banned
Don't think disliking the shootout, saying that an obvious high stick was missed, praising Crawford for his play, or lamenting the delay of games and the shootout makes me salty at all but ok. The Hawks are a great team like I said, but they get some ridiculous breaks sometimes and it isn't always them creating them either.

Ignoring the shit Detroit got away with, calling a couple missed penalties "dirty", and then generalizing that Hawks fans are all bandwagoners is pretty salty.

Top Bottom