• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Quick

Banned
I cannot believe there was no better offer on the table. I understand the Canucks would've had to pay more than Boston, but c'mon, THAT? Or anybody else?

That's seriously a shitty deal.

I can see the angle where Boston basically told Calgary that they won't offer anything more for him because of his age, but that's just a shitty deal. Even if either player or conditional pick turns into something, that still doesn't cover Iginla's value in the future. Flames could've at least made that 1st round pick a guaranteed one and added another top prospect or another 1st round pick for him.

lupin23rd

Guys Feaster is finally making the tough decisions Calgary has needed to make for years, we should be commending him for this.

I predict he'll get a couple solid grinders for Kiprusoff, and then he'll trade Bouwmeester for Tim Thomas.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
I'm skeptical.
Won't believe it until it's confirmed.
The rumored return is very bad.

Anyway, I've just started watching Cloud Atlas again (saw it in the theaters).
Let's see if it doesn't suck on 2nd viewing...

Parch

Not official yet, but that's a bargain rental if true. Perhaps there's more to the deal than the TV know-it-alls think.

Even mediocre players who were rentals would get a 2nd round pick. Since it's unlikely Boston will have the cap to sign Iginla, that conditional first was a sucker play that Calgary completely fell for.
Fleeced indeed (if true).

RC

Banned
Waiting on you, desi.......

DVF5GAL.jpg

CREMSteve

Fuck this trade.

FUCK IT.

Conditional pick and Matt freaking Bartkowski for Jarome Iginla? Are you fucking KIDDING me?

Feaster is a moron. I think it's time to become a fan of a new team. Boston's looking real good right now.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Fuck this trade.

FUCK IT.

Conditional pick and Matt freaking Bartkowski for Jarome Iginla? Are you fucking KIDDING me?

Feaster is a moron. I think it's time to become a fan of a new team. Boston's looking real good right now.

Are you Tabris or sth?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If the entire city of Calgary doesn't riot and have Feaster hanging by his ankles tomorrow morning I don't know what's wrong with them. What a fucking joke of a trade, and if the 1st is actually conditional, Feaster shouldn't be allowed to work in a McDonald's let alone run a sports franchise.

Top Bottom