• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Acid08

Banned
Boyle beating up on Perry for all the dirty shit he's been pulling this game. Fuck yeah. This game is seriously reminding me why I used to hate that cunt so much.

Renaud Lavoie ‏@RenLavoieRDS
Don't kill the messenger here. Bruins are telling me no deal in place for Jarome Iginla and no deal will be done tonight.

Lol, two rows down from me all won copies of Norton antivirus. I ain't even mad.

Why would they ruin their winning experience by forcing Norton onto them? Poor souls.

Cake Boss

Banned
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 23s
Unconfirmed but BOS-CGY appears to be Khokhlachev/Bartkowski/conditional 1st round pick for Iginla. 1st rder conditional on Iggy re-signing.

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Unconfirmed but BOS-CGY appears to be Khokhlachev/Bartkowski/conditional 1st round pick for Iginla. 1st rder conditional on Iggy re-signing.

Conditional?!?!?

lololllllllllll

fleeeccceee

Bruins have no goalies signed for next year and they are at 58 mill already. Even with Savard on LTIR that's gonna be a tough re-sign.

So essentialy Khoklachev and Bartowski for Iginla.

Wow, Feaster must have his resume out already

Cake Boss

Banned
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 1m
Just to be clear, trade package I tweeted is not official or confirmed. That is what we're hearing. May find out after CGY-COL. Or tomorrow.

So how is Alexander Khovlakev I wonder...
... oooh kay

What about Matt Bartkowski?

Code:
2011–12 	Boston Bruins 	        NHL 	3 	0 	0 	0 	0 	— 	— 	— 	— 	—
2011–12 	Providence Bruins 	AHL 	50 	3 	19 	22 	38

ooooh boy.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I swear, if this is the trade, I feel actually bad for any Calgary fan out there. Not only do they lose their franchise player, which is already bad enough, but if THAT is the return, then whoever agreed to that trade needs to be tarred and feathered.

Cake Boss

Banned
If it's conditional that is shit. However, I think you guys forget how much upcoming free agents are worth, no matter the name.

DouglasFucking Murray got 2 2nd rounders.
Morrow gets a former 1st round prospect
Iginla gets some guy that went in the 7th round and a guy thats already 25 years old and hasnt made it yet.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
The Bruins' 1st rounder will be 25th or greater. That's already "meh".
But to, on top of that, make it condition...that's LOL (if true).

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I cannot believe there was no better offer on the table. I understand the Canucks would've had to pay more than Boston, but c'mon, THAT? Or anybody else?

Merguson

Banned
DouglasFucking Murray got 2 2nd rounders.
Morrow gets a former 1st round prospect
Iginla gets some guy that went in the 7th round and a guy thats already 25 years old and hasnt made it yet.

Alex Khokhlachev went in the 2nd round in 2011.

He's got top-six upside. Dynamic forward. No guarantees but he already made the jump over.. could be a good one for the Flames.

nasero

Iggy to Boston! If those terms are true, what a complete steal. Even if Iggy lost a step or two he'll still be good for us.

Sorry flames fans :/.

Top Bottom