• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

lupin23rd

Now I'd be worried about Boston trying to drive up prices to pick up the pace, but the prices they seem to be offering aren't very much, so... maybe everyone will be alright?

Iginla returned less than Kaberle, think about that for a second.

Its really not that surprising. We got what we got and if, after shopping him around, this is all we could get for him, then ill take it over nothing (but I wont be happy about it). I dont know that feaster could have swung a better deal. Offers were similar, if iggy opened up on his NTC it probably would have been better.

Spl1nter

Corey Pronman ‏@coreypronman 14m
Seen a lot of Hanowski recently. Good hockey sense, average skill, great shot, skating is an issue. Ok 2L potential. Good PP guy.

Corey Pronman ‏@coreypronman 7m
Agostino is a hard working forward, has good skill, tough, protects puck well but he's small. Average speed. Projects as a 3L forward.

CCF23

Seen a lot of Hanowski recently. Good hockey sense, average skill, great shot, skating is an issue. Ok 2L potential. Good PP guy.

Agostino is a hard working forward, has good skill, tough, protects puck well but he's small. Average speed. Projects as a 3L forward.

:lol

calder

Way too much to tap out on an iPad but... I don't see this trade as that bad for the Flames. I don't think Iggy had the trade value some if you seem to, this isn't 2010 Iginla. I don't think this is a great or even terribly good trade, but its about what I'd have expected the Flames to get.

Feaster is a horrible GM and one of the worst execs in the NHL imo who should be in jail for hockey malfeasance but not for this trade specifically, this is simply Feaster doing as mediocre a job as you'd expect him to. So for him, not bad. ;p

Cake Boss

Banned

So basically average ass prospects that every team has and a 28-30th pick.

If that was the return for Alfie, let alone a 35 year old Alfie, I will be in jail tomorrow for manslaughter.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If I'm Pittsburgh I'm still nervous about a Fleury meltdown.
That and their defence is still suspect, even with Murray. Luckily for them with that forward squad they should be scoring about 16 goals a game.

CCF23

3YT3lyT.jpg

snack

I still remember the last NHL game Trevor Linden played and it was against the Flames. And even though the Canucks lost, Iggy gathered his team at the end of regulation and congratulated Linden at centre ice. Classy player and I wish him all the best.

MPW

LA Kings ‏@LAKings 2m

That folks is why a rumor is a rumour.

iggy will finally win the cup

can't see anyone stopping pens

zedge

I still remember the last NHL game Trevor Linden played and it was against the Flames. And even though the Canucks lost, Iggy gathered his team at the end of regulation and congratulated Linden at centre ice. Classy player and I wish him all the best.
Yep. Remember this well.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
LA Kings ‏@LAKings 2m

That folks is why a rumor is a rumour.

iggy will finally win the cup

can't see anyone stopping pens

I'm gonna laugh so hard at their 2nd round exit.

I don't mean to do my best Socreges impersonation, but I remembered this for some reason and had to post it again

The answer to Zaraki's question: Nothing, apparently.

Top Bottom