• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I knew it was high, but not that high......crazy.

going 8-18-4 in your last 30 games tends to have that effect on your probabilities :p

just to fix the math

at a 48 game season before the crash...

we would be 25-17-6 (56 points)

we're currently pacing for 57.6

Quick

Banned
i1jBfBUIuAJhr.jpg

Transparent version.

Transparent avatar.
Not transparent avatar.

You know, sometimes I wish real fans could afford fucking tickets. Those pathetic, half-hearted "go canucks go" chants every 55 minutes really get old.

RC

Banned
You know, sometimes I wish real fans could afford fucking tickets. Those pathetic, half-hearted "go canucks go" chants every 55 minutes really get old.

A friend of mine got a free ticket to the game. If she's not yelling her heart out I'm going to be pissed.

The least they could do is lower the price of a beer in the arena so people can get all boozed up and rowdy by the third instead of GRAVEYARD SILENT with less than 5 left in the period.

I would rather have 500 straight games of 500 fans who give a flying fuck than these texting twats, show some fucking emotion for fucks sake.

YES THANK YOU IT'S OVER WE WIN

RC

Banned
I would rather have 500 straight games of 500 fans who give a flying fuck than these texting twats, show some fucking emotion for fucks sake.

YES THANK YOU IT'S OVER WE WIN

When I was at the game againest Detroit. There was a women in front of me who was texting on her phone the entire game. I wanted to slap some sense into her.

Two empty nets? We usually don't get the one.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I would rather have 500 straight games of 500 fans who give a flying fuck than these texting twats, show some fucking emotion for fucks sake
When I was at the Habs game this year the 40 year old woman beside me was reading her Kindle the entire time, I couldn't believe it. Why even show up?

When I was at the Habs game this year the 40 year old woman beside me was reading her Kindle the entire time, I couldn't believe it. Why even show up?

I just don't get it, if I were at the game tonight, 2 to 1 with less than 5 to go? I'd be flippin' shit, people around me would be screaming. I'd be on my god damn feet losing my god damn voice. These people are sitting around texting and chatting. Fuck off.

We won, yay.

Top Bottom