• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
W5n4Ptr.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I would eat the shit out of that chocolate. I'm starting to think we're the drunkest fanbase here.

East-Coast GAF is too embarassed to post while people are sober, and Acid takes drugs instead of drinking. Heretic is nothing without Dastardly who's in AUS. Kings-GAF doesn't really exist, Oilers-GAF is too small and Calgary-GAF we really don't want to know about their nightly activities.

That leaves Canucks-GAF.

RC

Banned
East-Coast GAF is too embarassed to post while people are sober, and Acid takes drugs instead of drinking. Heretic is nothing without Dastardly who's in AUS. Kings-GAF doesn't really exist, Oilers-GAF is too small and Calgary-GAF we really don't want to know about their nightly activities.

That leaves Canucks-GAF.

I'm posting this again:

iwOlauR.jpg

CCF23

Yeah, Canucks-GAF is probably the drunkest gaf.

Probably gonna finish Bioshock tomorrow. I don't want it to be over :(...I'm really enjoying it. I'm digging the story.

That leaves Canucks-GAF.

You sure have a thing for leaving people out tonight...

Alucard

Banned
I just want to see Iggy launch some one timer slap shots in the net.

You and me both. Tomorrow night is going to be interesting. Really curious to see how they end up juggling the lines. I just don't see how you can break up Kunitz - Crosby - Dupuis, but then it's hard to imagine Morrow being dumped onto the third line as he's trying to develop chemistry with Malkin and Neal.

OMG these are first world team problems.

EDIT: Pens also only rolled 5 dmen last night. Can't wait for Letang to get back.

Martin
Niskanen
Eaton
Orpik
Murray
Letang

Some solid stuff, right there. This team is really starting to feel special. I can't contain my fan boner.

B

bomb

Unconfirmed Member
You and me both. Tomorrow night is going to be interesting. Really curious to see how they end up juggling the lines. I just don't see how you can break up Kunitz - Crosby - Dupuis, but then it's hard to imagine Morrow being dumped onto the third line as he's trying to develop chemistry with Malkin and Neal.

EDIT: Pens also only rolled 5 dmen last night. Can't wait for Letang to get back.

Martin
Niskanen
Eaton
Orpik
Murray
Letang

Some solid stuff, right there. This team is really starting to feel special. I can't contain my fan boner.

Despres was playing.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
So this board is resorting to Pens-age 2009? Seriously? Do we really want to go back there?

Alucard

Banned
So this board is resorting to Pens-age 2009? Seriously? Do we really want to go back there?

Yes. Yes we do. As a Pens fan, definitely.

Durr, somehow missed Despres' name on the stats sheet. Don't see how the Pens can send Eaton down with how he's been playing. Despres would likely be the one to get scratched, unless the Pens roll with 7 d.

My prediction, Islanders make the playoffs and knock the Pens out of the first round. Bank on it. Tabris out.

That Islanders/Pens line brawl cheered me up on a shitty day a few years ago. I'd be happy to watch the Isles knocking the Pens out.

Not that that'll come anywhere close to happening.

3N16MA

Banned
21-24th? to 7th in goals against during this run. Let's hope in holds up rather than the breakdown that happend at the end of last season and carried into the post season.

Alucard

Banned
21-24th? to 7th in goals against during this run. Let's hope in holds up rather than the breakdown that happend at the end of last season and carried into the post season.

Different situation than last season. The Pens forgot how to play defense as soon as Crosby came back last year. They had been pretty solid before his return, but thought they could just run wild and free upon his return. Orpik said as much in an interview around that time, and he didn't sound too happy about it. This season, everyone is chipping in defensively, especially on this ludicrous streak.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Martin
Niskanen
Eaton
Orpik
Murray
Letang

Well that line isn't producing because of Kunitz or Dupuis. You put anyone with Crosby the way he's playing and they put up the same amount of points as Pascal fucking Dupuis, but I get your point.

Alucard

Banned
Pen fans take note: Who ever wins the west is going to win the cup.

blanche_not_sure.gif

Anything can happen, though. No guarantee the Pens make it out of the first round at this point. As it's looking right now, they'll probably draw the Rags or Devils, two teams which always provide an interesting challenge for Pittsburgh.

Top Bottom