• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I feel like TSN is trolling about the Leafs going after Kiprusoff or Luongo. Just so they have something to talk about when nothing happens on Trade deadline.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So like every trade deadline?

Yup. Just more so this year since it seems more likely the Leafs may actually make the playoffs.

I still feel really confident that barring an injury we will go into the playoffs (hopefully) with Reimer as the #1 so we can really see how he'll manage.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I'm texting Ken Holland right now to make this offer:

Filppula + Franzen + Ian White + Dan Cleary for Ovechkin.

We lose 3 lazy guys and only get 1 in return. Win-win.

Parch

Not a lot of sellers. They'll spend an hour talking about some third line rental.

I'm more concerned about the Leafs making the playoffs. TSN and SN already kiss Leaf ass endlessly. Leafs making the playoffs is so rare that those know-it-alls will talk about nothing else. It's like every other team doesn't exist.

Merguson

Banned
Andrej Meszaros is most likely out for the season.

Braydon Coburn is out indefinitely.

Translation: The Flyers are pretty much screwed.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Not a lot of sellers. They'll spend an hour talking about some third line rental.

I'm more concerned about the Leafs making the playoffs. TSN and SN already kiss Leaf ass endlessly. Leafs making the playoffs is so rare that those know-it-alls will talk about nothing else. It's like every other team doesn't exist.

If you're old enough you should be used to this anyways.

Embrace your new future.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

Ratings + most fans + cap space + crazy moves from GMs + McKenzie gotta eat

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Has this been posted yet? Couture reacting to getting embarassed by Datsyuk in the gif that was posted yesterday :p

Logan CoutureVerified account
‏@Logancouture
Hey @Datsyuk13 really bro? On my bday...cmonnnn.. Someone fix that ice in the corner..

Acid08

Banned
Has this been posted yet? Couture reacting to getting embarassed by Datsyuk in the gif that was posted yesterday :p

Logan CoutureVerified account
‏@Logancouture
Hey @Datsyuk13 really bro? On my bday...cmonnnn.. Someone fix that ice in the corner..
He had a couple tweets about it. Kid has a pretty good sense of humor. Horrible music taste though.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Why would Tampa get Bishop when they have Lindback? Makes 0 sense, they just need to get some actual defense and structure in front of him.

Red_Man

UND (Kristo, Macmillan, Grimaldi, Knight) down 1-0 with the 3rd period just starting

Edit: Now tied 1-1

Edit 2: Kristo scores! 2-1 what a goal.

Tampa's assistant GM apparently was at the Sens game last night against the Rangers.

We have one of our scouts at tonight's Tampa's game too.

Ottawa radio keep thinking its about Bishop.

They'll stick with Lindback, doesn't make sense.

Can't think of anyone I'd even want from TB(that they'd want to trade that is)

ZeroGravity

In a little over 10 minutes with Cooper behind the bench, this team has already shown more toughness and heart than the entire season up to this point combined.

Red_Man

Danny Kristo with the GW tonight, shows up huge in a meaningful game again.

Don Meehan told me that the #Habs were very much considered by Danny DeKeyser until the end of the process.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu DeKeyser

Quick

Banned
Tonight's After Hours is going to be special. Well technically they're all special, in that special needs kind of way.

in5ak4A7tO7pn.gif

Top Bottom