• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

MacAttack

hope i wasnt too bad. bruins-habs games get the best of me

4NRuI7j.jpg

Алексей Емелин ‏@AlexeiEmelin74
Zdeno Chara should be calmer in a game. Act for a professional, you are very much bigger than me who can't fight from a surgery in Russia.

Chara gets called out by Emelin.

Hmm don't know if that's a real acct, figured it is with all the Cyrillic.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Zdeno Chara should be calmer in a game. Act for a professional, you are very much bigger than me who can't fight from a surgery in Russia.

2d8616f4.gif

Canuck76

Banned
Anybody here every buy any NHL jerseys? I just purchased a CCM flames third iginla jersey. I didn't get the authentic (it's like 300 bucks) so it's missing the "C" but eh. Just until recently they had customizable premiers that you could put a "C" on but they took those down and i couldn't find them anywhere else.

Just curious what has your guys experience been with the jersey's?

MacAttack

Pretty salty, Habs fans must love him.

bremon

Anybody here every buy any NHL jerseys? I just purchased a CCM flames third iginla jersey. I didn't get the authentic (it's like 300 bucks) so it's missing the "C" but eh. Just until recently they had customizable premiers that you could put a "C" on but they took those down and i couldn't find them anywhere else.

Just curious what has your guys experience been with the jersey's?
I have a home Luongo, and an away Burrows jersey, which are replicas, and an authentic Henrik 40th Anniversary jersey (which was a Christmas present). They're high quality, and I don't mind spending the money on one once in a blue moon. The replica is the way to go in my opinion though, I don't see the need to have "Reebok Edge" material, and a fight strap drive up the price so high.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Guess I'm glad I didn't get to see the game or else I think I would've needed a new TV...

Fucking Ericsson man... Starts to trend in an upward direction then takes 2 steps back with stupid shit like this. Babcock needs a fucking wake up call to get Cleary and Abdelkader off of Pavel's fucking line. I'm getting REALLY sick of this shit. JUST ONCE, humor the fan base and do something smart. Put Tatar and Andersson on Pavel's line for a game and see what happens. You're wasting skill and points in the standings.

Smiley90

...? Didn't it extend six games into last year? 22 + 6 = 28. 35 - 28 = 7. Ducks would be the record setter, no?

And okay ESPN. let's spend more times on Habs-Bruins than the Hawks.

oh, misunderstood, I thought you asked for which team would break the streak, nvm. I need to read better.

Which record is this? The general point-streak record, since the beginning of the season point-record is already the Hawks'?

bremon

I don't know who you are or where you came from, but you're a good man.
I'm new, and don't post a lot, but I'll take an "attaboy" anytime lol.

Shocked Perry is expecting to walk. Thought he would stay with his home bros.
I was sort of shocked by this too, but maybe it's like Christian Ehrhoff's situation, where the player realizes how many points they have, and that they (obviously) scored said points because they are absolutely amazing, and they can (easily) score that many points regardless of who they play with in the future, then auction their skills off to the highest bidder. Nothing can go wrong in such a situation for the team that pays the highest price (clearly).

Smiley90

IT DOESN'T COUNT BECAUSE IT'S TWO SEASONS.

/haters

And feel free to stay bremon. Zedge gets lonely. Especially when his dog is outside or under the bed.

Given that bremon has 2 Luongo jerseys, I assume he's a Canucks fan, no?

zedge is still high from finding the other new Flames fan, that should keep him warm among his plushies for at least another year.

A buddy has been. Throwing it out there to see reactions to it.

He does post here.

You made a GAF account for your second personality? is that allowed?

Given that bremon has 2 Luongo jerseys, I assume he's a Canucks fan, no?

zedge is still high from finding the other new Flames fan, that should keep him warm among his plushies for at least another year.

You made a GAF account for your second personality? is that allowed?

Ah fuck. Missed that post.

And you know him smelly. I invited him to come explain his shit.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

It's not a legit account, it's been debunked by Habs management and Emelin himself.

Both goals in the third were while Chara was in the box, so the result wasn't a true measure of which team is better.
You do realize we had Peter Budaj in net the whole game right? The fact we beat Boston with him in net is a god damn miracle.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
:lol at Julien and the Bruins bitching. Marchand and is a turd. Put his stick in Prusts face when he is on the ground and he makes comments like that.

bremon

I can't stand Rat Marchand, but I don't really care for P.K. "Legend in his Own Mind" Subban, so I don't really care about this situation.

Plus East-Coast NHL GAF would have me believe Thugs n' Cowards are better than Divers n' Cowards, so I'll just stay out of this round.

Top Bottom