• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'll take those two points.

Kaleta completely changed the game with that hit. Should be getting a call from Shanahan. Richards definitely helped sell it, though.

Walked away with a win in a game we maybe shouldn't have. Happy with that. A win against Philly on Tuesday could put us back into playoff position.

CCF23

With the exception of last night I'm getting real sick of the Canucks only showing up for 20-40 minutes a night.

SummitAve

Banned
Probably the most dominating win for the Wild tonight. Chemistry is building and things are starting to click. Can't wait for them to beat the Blackhawks again on tuesday!

RC

Banned
Canucks have this awesome talent of making unknown/shitty goalies look like all stars.

Lou got outplayed by a third string AHL goalie.
Just when you thought his trade value couldn't get worse.

dontforgetyourehereforever,gif

zedge

Second only to Calgary's ability to allow goals from any single human being that is playing their first NHL game and/or on the verge of any kind of milestone, and/or is breaking some sort of long goalless streak.

Fucking ROFL. This is so true.

Second only to Calgary's ability to allow goals from any single human being that is playing their first NHL game and/or on the verge of any kind of milestone, and/or is breaking some sort of long goalless streak.

:lol so true. I was nervous any time schroeder had the puck in our zone

MPW

iyRMcvx71aU6P.gif

iyRMcvx71aU6P.gif

iyRMcvx71aU6P.gif

iyRMcvx71aU6P.gif

iyRMcvx71aU6P.gif

iyRMcvx71aU6P.gif

iyRMcvx71aU6P.gif

but habs won lol

According to Bruce Garrioch of the Ottawa Sun, the Ducks are allegedly close to a deal with Ryan Getzlaf. Corey Perry is expected to walk, and the Maple Leafs are interested.

MacAttack

but habs won lol

That doesn't make Habs fans salty tears less delicious. I havent seen that much crying since Bambi's mother got shot.

By the end of the second period my entertainment quota had been reached and the outcome was inconsequential. Both goals in the third were while Chara was in the box, so the result wasn't a true measure of which team is better.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
According to Bruce Garrioch of the Ottawa Sun, the Ducks are allegedly close to a deal with Ryan Getzlaf. Corey Perry is expected to walk, and the Maple Leafs are interested.

Didn't we talk about how awful the Ottawa Sun is like 3 pages ago?

Sanjuro

but habs won lol

They did. Doesn't change the fact most of their fans were acting like it was the first hockey game they had ever seen. There are only a few pretty good fans here that aren't complete homers.

Great game. Great energy level.

Leafs are always interested.

I'm trying to remember a rumor where the Leafs aren't interested.

I think BobMac said a while ago that he expects Getzlaf to stay and Perry to walk. Pretty much every team in the NHL will be in on that.

Mr.Green

That doesn't make Habs fans salty tears less delicious. I havent seen that much crying since Bambi's mother got shot.

By the end of the second period my entertainment quota had been reached and the outcome was inconsequential. Both goals in the third were while Chara was in the box, so the result wasn't a true measure of which team is better.

His meltdown sure was a turning point in this magnificent victory. You better pray he doesn't get injured cause the big bad Bruins are cute little teddy bears without him.

Well, cute might be pushing it.

MacAttack

His meltdown sure was a turning point in this magnificent victory. You better pray he doesn't get injured cause the big bad Bruins are cute little teddy bears without him.

Well, cute might be pushing it.

If you lose this much sexiness for an extended period, I don't see how any team could recover.

charaespn-275x300.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Nows the time when I remind you that Cam Barker played for your team tonight.

Cam Barker is our 8th D-man, please tell me he'd be ranked lower than that on the Flames. i dare you.

salt-wars with Flames fans is so imbalanced, it's not as much fun :(

Top Bottom