• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

You guys get weird when I'm not around.

And hairless Selleck haunts me when I sleep

KXvTRAc.png

Also. Kassian has good taste in women. Patrick Kane disapproves.

tumblr_mj5puzM3Tb1qf9sjmo1_500.jpg

Stammer91

Neo Member
If it was any other goalie, I'd blame it on coming in cold.

but yeah, lol Lindback

I don't know, I see some potential in Lindback. Nashville doesn't fuck around with their goalies and they had him there for a few years behind Rinne. He definitely has some kinks in his game that Frantz would work out if, ya know, he were actually a good coach. I hope we get rid of him before Vasilevskiy gets here or he'll get ruined too.

ZeroGravity

I don't know, I see some potential in Lindback. Nashville doesn't fuck around with their goalies and they had him there for a few years behind Rinne. He definitely has some kinks in his game that Frantz would work out if, ya know, he were actually a good coach. I hope we get rid of him before Vasilevskiy gets here or he'll get ruined too.
Yeah, he definitely has potential, but he seems to just lost all confidence at the moment.

Stammer91

Neo Member
Yeah, he definitely has potential, but he seems to just lost all confidence at the moment.

I think we have to keep giving him the starts now. Bring up CD and let Lindback be the #1 unless CD wins it straight up. Big dude, with quick feet and reflexes but some jitter problems. Definitely needs to get more confident.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
JAY MCCLEMENT!!!

Solid forecheck by Grabo and Kulemin.

edit: Thanks sportsnet almost missed that next rush.

Montresor

Dammit I missed the 2nd Leafs goal playing Dust!

Awesome game by the way. Zedge, I highly recommend it.
Lots of furries.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
dirty trick giving us a PP to keep this game tied....

edit: FUCK that was a close one. almost had them after we knocked the goalie down.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
The only solace I take in the Leafs scoring is that all of your fans get to be embarrassed everytime they play Harlem shake.

Top Bottom