• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Stamkos is a bit better imo. But that's like comparing Kobe and Lebron.
No way in Hell.

I like Stamkos and I would be pissed if he doesn't make it to Sochi, but Crosby is a more complete player.

He can score, he can take draws, his passes are generational, and his speed and hockey IQ is exceptional.

Stamkos has the best one-timer in the league and a nose for the net, but from what little I've seen of him, he doesn't take important draws, his passes aren't great without St. Louis to finish and he doesn't really play two-way hockey. Incredible speed and hockey IQ as well.

Winner takes all game? I'd rather have Crosby on my team.

ZeroGravity

Once again they prove they're incapable of playing a 60 minute game. Season is effectively over, as is my patience with this team.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wow, Franchise Hockey Manager is awesome. And accurate.

I listed all the Canucks players for Defensive Skill (Forwards & Defensemen), and who has the lowest defense-skill?

Cam Barker.

Sounds about right.

Marvie_3

Banned
Wow, Franchise Hockey Manager is awesome. And accurate.

I listed all the Canucks players for Defensive Skill (Forwards & Defensemen), and who has the lowest defense-skill?

Cam Barker.

Sounds about right.
An open net has better defensive skills than Cam Barker.

Alucard

Banned
Phew. Was actually worried there for a sec, but a win is a win.

Sorry about Stamkos wasting away, ZG. :( At least he's not Tavares.

Stammer91

Neo Member
Mistakes and turnovers continue to plague us. We played another solid game but turnovers bit us late, same as Boston. Stamkos showed up on the stat sheet but not on the ice. God, he was awful tonight, stick checks all around and no effort on the Crosby goal. Brewer throws the puck into Malkin and then swims through quick sand to get back and dive at the puck. TAKE THE FUCKING BODY! Malkin is not a physical player! Carle and Brewer both had a chance to take his fucking head off and they play all puck. Even our bottom 6 guys were making mistake after mistake with stupid turnovers and bad clears. The refs were awful. The defense was awful. The offense was awful. Only players that played well were Hedman, Aulie, Lee, Lindback, Killorn, Marty and Palat. Everyone else was absolute shit. And Stevie Y? I know you're reading...TRADE ERIC BREWER FOR A PIZZA.

Alucard

Banned
No wonder the Ducks are being beat, there's a guy named Chris Brown on the other team.

VWybh.gif

Merguson

Banned
Since someone mentioned Franchise Hockey Manager...

I've been screwing around with it (letting the AI handle the team)... it just signed Mike Kostka to a seven-year contract... $2.13 million cap hit average lol

Quick

Banned

I've been screwing around with it (letting the AI handle the team)... it just signed Mike Kostka to a seven-year contract... $2.13 million cap hit average lol

Switch off the JFJ preset.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Make sure you report that bug. Feaster is the GM of the Flames.

Merguson

Banned
Make sure you report that bug. Feaster is the GM of the Flames.

This AI really loves giving out long-term contracts.

Clarke MacArthur - 6 years
Carl Gunnarsson - 6 years
Mark Fraser - 6 years
Jussi Rynnas - 5 years
Ryan Hamilton - 5 years
Mike Kostka - 7 years

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This AI really loves giving out long-term contracts.

Clarke MacArthur - 6 years
Carl Gunnarsson - 6 years
Mark Fraser - 6 years
Jussi Rynnas - 5 years
Ryan Hamilton - 5 years
Mike Kostka - 7 years

I just traded Luongo to Toronto for Kessel. Game is good.

(It wasn't just a 1vs1 trade, still good stuff though.)

Top Bottom