• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Great kill.

What the hell was that? Whoever shot it into the Devil's zone had a shit ton of time and space with all the Devils on a change...You'd think they would want to charge and attack being two goals down.

edit: holy shit good D there by the Devils. Thought we had it.

Alucard

Banned
McGuire had to rub one out before commentating on Crosby's goal.

cage_bliss.gif

Him and me both. Feels good, man.

Alucard

Banned
Stamkos is a bit better imo. But that's like comparing Kobe and Lebron.

I suppose. I really respect Stamkos and think he looks like a more complete player, but don't think he has Crosby's ability in the corners nor his ability to just explode past players. But yeah, both are phenomenal talents.

Stammer91

Neo Member
I suppose. I really respect Stamkos and think he looks like a more complete player, but don't think he has Crosby's ability in the corners nor his ability to just explode past players. But yeah, both are phenomenal talents.

Crosby is better all around. Better defensively, in the corners and a better passer. Both are about equal in speed but Crosby is stronger on his skates (though you wouldn't know it with how often he's somehow falling down). Stamkos has a generational shot though, though Crosby's shot is no joke either. Both have off the charts hockey IQ. The biggest knock on Crosby is his durability which absolutely goes into how good a player is. All things considered, Crosby is ever so slightly better than Stamkos right now. Could go either way in the coming years though.

Top Bottom