• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Solo

Can't wait until the Nordiques are back and we can jettison these surrogate Habs "fans" back to the chasm from whence they came.

Marvie_3

Banned
Coach Todd Richards said Brassard will miss one to two weeks, meaning five Jackets regulars — defensemen Jack Johnson and James Wisniewski and centers Brandon Dubinsky, Artem Anisimov and Brassard — will likely be out of the lineup when the Blue Jackets play on Friday at the Chicago Blackhawks.
Columbus icing an even deeper AHL lineup tonight

They're due for a lazy game and Columbus has played well enough to win both times. Wouldn't be surprised to see them lose either tonight or Sunday against Detroit.

I haven't watched any Hawks games besides the one they played against the Flames, after seeing the poor showing they had against my team I was seriously dumbfounded as to how they have the record they do. I was thinking the same thing. Will probably tune into the CBJ game at some point just to see if David can beat Goliath.

Marvie_3

Banned
I haven't watched any Hawks games besides the one they played against the Flames, after seeing the poor showing they had against my team I was seriously dumbfounded as to how they have the record they do. I was thinking the same thing. Will probably tune into the CBJ game at some point just to see if David can beat Goliath.

That Calgary game was by FAR their worst game of the year. They would have gotten blown out if it wasn't Calgary.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So Solo, you liked Max Payne 3, and you're hyped for Tomb Raider? My man.

I've been so tempted to pre-order it too, but Simcity is coming out the same day... so I'll play that instead. I'm sure I'll buy it eventually though. Sad I missed out on the crazy good GMG pre-order deal.

/gamingtalk

dude i just yapped so hard.... also you using stealthy for this game?

Watching it on the tube but I might switch over to GameCenter so I don't have to crane my neck to the right to watch it (also its an old TV, not HD) #firstworldproblems

If you're having problems with Stealthy (I did and some other people have) just try switching the country your proxy is from in the options. I changed it from Brazil to Chile and it let me watch the game last night (was having problems before I changed it)

Revenant

So did I. Feels good man.

Oh wait, yap?

yap

but feel free to tell me more...

Watching it on the tube but I might switch over to GameCenter so I don't have to crane my neck to the right to watch it (also its an old TV, not HD) #firstworldproblems

If you're having problems with Stealthy (I did and some other people have) just try switching the country your proxy is from in the options. I changed it from Brazil to Chile and it let me watch the game last night (was having problems before I changed it)

I tried South Korea, Chile, and Brazil and nothing worked oddly enough.

Revenant

Nice work, Stalberg.

Try North Korea. Your internet just shuts off and people show up at your door to send you to a labor camp.

well, I do enjoy rock breaking!

Eller poster.
A litre of vasoline.
Poutine.
Celien Dion.

Paint the picture yourself. I know I sure did.
yLBE4l3.gif

I feel like there should be a Canucks game tonight. I don't like having the night off without hockey. The only thing on my TV is QMJHL and that ain't cuttin' it.

Row

Banned
these streaks always seem to end with a team way below in the standings, calling it a 3-2 jackets regulation win

Revenant

Crypt-keeper.jpg

IF IT AINT AT BINNYS ITS PROBABLY NOT WORTH DRINKIN!!!!

i'm sorry, I love Tony O but man he looks so strange in those commercials.

Top Bottom