• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Marvie_3

Banned
Crypt-keeper.jpg

IF IT AINT AT BINNYS ITS PROBABLY NOT WORTH DRINKIN!!!
:lol :lol :lol :lol

Stasis

Can't wait until the Nordiques are back and we can jettison these surrogate Habs "fans" back to the chasm from whence they came.

That's awesome for you, but for those of us living in the Montreal area these people are still gonna be around in our daily lives talking even more shit than they do as Habs fans.

I CAN'T WAIT.

i do, and i just got an email hours ago saying it was refilled for the month of march

There's also some twitter promo where you can get an additional 1GB for the month by asking for it, or something. Worth checking.

I fucking love watching the same shitty 8 or so adverts every single game. Seriously, does California not know how to expand their sponsors marketing or something?

It'd be nice if the NHL did a blank screen with ambient music instead.

Stasis

I've started watching Hawks games. I want to see what it's like to watch a real team play.

It's kinda like they just decide when they want to win it. "OK guys, we're down 1 here... should we tie it up now and take the lead in the 3rd, or just get two real quick to kill all their hopes now?" I imagine rocks-paper-scissor decisions.

hahahaha when the Ducks score 5 you get 5 free wings at Hooters?

They've been doing that over here since forever, 8 wings at the Cage Au Sports when the Habs score 5. Much better place than Hooters too. http://en.cage.ca/8-free-wings

How the hell is Palmieri managing to cut in on the D and keep them at bay with just one arm? He isn't that big! He fucking out-tanked WEBER last game!

Top Bottom