• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

2N5JPRI.png

Gotta love the NHL!

Still a killer, NHL.com caliber article title.

I'm really hoping this is another one of those teams that just dominates the regular season and then forgets to show up in the playoffs and gets embarrassed.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
New Thread title should be "The Blackhawks, a team of destiny. Also, worse than Tabris confirmed".

That pass from Toews was absolutely insane. Absolutely froze Mason and made a perfect pass... didn't even look like Toews looked at him and still made a precise pass across the ice. Fantastic awareness.

The Wendys chick is amazingly hot.

lol @ Marvie. That's the penultimate Salt gif.

Also fun fact: That USA vs CAN hockey tour thing that's going on in Australia with Kyle Quincey as Captain of Team USA? Zenon Konopka is captain of Team Canada. Yeeeeah I'm not paying $150 to watch fucking Konopka and Quincey play against each other with a bunch of old nobodies.

SummitAve

Banned
I like how the previous Wendy's commercial campaign had the real fatty Wendy in the commercial, and now they have a hot red head in the commercial.

Meanwhile what the fuck is with this Pepsi commercial with the absolutely TERRIBLE wordplay?

"The can... I mean THE COUPLE"
"SO DELICIOUS...ly in love"

Fuck. You. Lady.

psssst 11 Ducks Players With +4 Goals. That's /depth.

Did I miss the press conference Zach Parise had at the beginning of the season to tell everyone to pronounce his name "Pah-ree-see"?

God dammit, Smelly.

Smiley90

"Prior to tendering the offer sheet for Ryan O'Reilly we, as a hockey operations department, examined whether there were any impediments to our successfully securing the services of the player including, but not limited to, his having played in the KHL after the start of the current NHL season," Calgary general manager Jay Feaster said in a statement.

"Our interpretation of the Article 13 transition rules governing restricted free agents ("RFA"), and the applicability of Article 13.23 under the new Collective Bargaining Agreement to such RFA's was, and continues to be, different than the NHL's current interpretation as articulated to us this morning. Moreover, throughout our discussions, the player’s representative shared our interpretation and position with respect to the non-applicability of Article 13.23.

"While we were prepared to advance our position with the NHL, in light of Colorado's having matched the offer sheet it is now an academic point. As such, we will have no further comment on the matter, the player, or the offer sheet process."

Yeah well whoever your advisor is should get fired, because he's an idiot.

lol, Koivu and Getzlaf getting mouthy and slashy with each other.

Might not wanna tell Saku that Getzy...

To be fair to him, you ARE playing the Wild. Not everyone has an underage prostitute ready at hand.

Which is why I'm confused that people are willingly tuning into this game with no vested interest in either team.

... unless they're scoping Perry.

What's the underage prostitute thing a reference to?

Smiley90

lol, Koivu and Getzlaf getting mouthy and slashy with each other.

Might not wanna tell Saku that Getzy...

Which is why I'm confused that people are willingly tuning into this game with no vested interest in either team.

... unless they're scoping Perry.

What's the underage prostitute thing a reference to?

It's the state of Hockey. Girls high school pond play gets us excited.

Top Bottom